Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) “Teamwork in hospitals”: a quasiexperimental study protocol applying a human factors approach. BMC Nursing.
- (2017) Aiming for excellence – A simulation-based study on adapting and testing an instrument for developing non-technical skills in Norwegian student nurse anaesthetists. Nurse Education in Practice. vol. 22.
- (2014) Intensive care nurses’ perceptions of simulation-based team training for building patient safety in intensive care: A descriptive qualitative study. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing. vol. 30 (4).
- (2014) Exploring intensive care nurses’ team performance in a simulation-based emergency situation, − expert raters’ assessments versus self-assessments: an explorative study. BMC Nursing. vol. 13 (47).
- (2013) Intensive care unit nurses' evaluation of simulation used for team training. Nursing in Critical Care.
- (2012) Nurses’ perceptions of patient safety climate in intensive care units: A cross-sectional study. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing. vol. 28 (6).
- (2009) Clients' experiences of living at home with a mechanical ventilator. Journal of Advanced Nursing. vol. 65 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2015) Pasientsikkerhet og simulering. Pasientsimulering i helsefag - en praktisk innføring.
- (2015) Strategier og verktøy for teamtrening. Pasientsikkerhet teori og praksis.
- (2013) Building patient safety in intensive care nursing. Patient safety culture, team performance and simulation-based training. 2013.
- (2006) Å leve med hjemmerespirator: brukernes erfaringer med opplæring og oppfølging fra helsepersonell Examensarbete Master of Community Care. 2006.