Postal addressDepartment of Physics Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
- Electron microscopy and spectroscopy (TEM, HREM, EDS, EELS, STEM)
- Electron diffraction; Quantitative Convergent Beam electron Diffraction (CBED), Electron crystallography
- Microstructure characterization of inorganic materials, alloys and intermetallics, precipitation in aluminium alloys, hydrogen storage materials, functional oxides, solar cell materials, relationships between micro/nano-structure and properties of materials, bonding
- Modelling and simulations in materials physics; Solid state calculations
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Detailed atomistic insight into the b00 phase in Al–Mg–Si alloys. Acta Materialia. volum 69.
- (2014) Aberration-corrected HAADF-STEM investigations of precipitate structures in Al-Mg-Si alloys with low Cu additions. Philosophical Magazine. volum 94 (5).
- (2013) Quantum confinement in two dimensional layers of PbSe/ZnSe multiple quantum well structures. Applied Physics Letters. volum 102 (24).
- (2013) Quantum confinement of PbSe nanocrystals embedded in a spacer ZnSe matrix for solar cell applications. Solar Energy.
- (2013) Solution based synthesis of simple fcc Si nano-crystals under ambient conditions. Dalton Transactions. volum 42 (8).
- (2013) Precipitation in an Al-Mg-Si-Ge-Cu Alloy. imaging and microscopy. volum 4.
- (2013) In-plane structural order of domain engineered La0.7Sr0.3MnO3 thin films. Philosophical Magazine. volum 93 (13).
- (2013) Interface energy determination for the fully coherent β'' phase in Al-Mg-Si: making a case for a first principles based hybrid atomistic modelling scheme. Modelling and Simulation in Materials Science and Engineering. volum 21 (8).
- (2013) Ab initio based interface modeling for fully coherent precipitates of arbitrary size in Al alloys. Computational materials science. volum 72.
- (2013) Surface stability of epitaxial La0.7Sr0.3MnO3 thin films on (111)-oriented SrTiO3. Journal of Applied Physics. volum 113 (18).
- (2013) Effects of Cu and Ag additions on age-hardening behavior during multi-step aging in Al-Mg-Si alloys. Materials Science & Engineering: A. volum 560.
- (2013) Composition and orientation relationships of constituent particles in 3xxx aluminum alloys. Philosophical Magazine. volum 94 (6).
- (2013) Dispersoid strengthening in AA3xxx alloys with varying Mn and Si content during annealing at low temperatures,. Materials Science & Engineering: A. volum 567.
- (2013) Crystalline Al1-xTix phases in the hydrogen cycled NaAlH4+0.02TiCl(3) system. Philosophical Magazine. volum 93 (9).
- (2013) The Effects of Low Cu Additions and Predeformation on the Precipitation in a 6060 Al-Mg-Si Alloy. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions. A. volum 44A (9).
- (2013) How calcium prevents precipitation hardening in Al–Mg–Si alloys. Materials Science & Engineering: A. volum 575.
- (2013) Atomic-resolution electron energy loss studies of precipitates in an Al–Mg–Si–Cu–Ag alloy. Scripta Materialia. volum 74 (March).
- (2013) Muon kinetics in heat treated Al (–Mg)(–Si) alloys. Acta Materialia. volum 61 (16).
- (2012) Scanning transmission electron microscopy investigation of an Al-Mg-Si-Ge-Cu alloy. Philosophical Magazine. volum 92 (32).
- (2012) Quantitative HAADF STEM study of β-like precipitates in an Al-Mg-Ge alloy. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. volum 371.