Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
• Electron microscopy and spectroscopy (TEM, HREM, EDS, EELS, STEM)
• Electron diffraction; Quantitative Convergent Beam electron Diffraction (CBED), Electron crystallography
• Microstructure characterization of inorganic materials, alloys and intermetallics, precipitation in aluminium alloys, hydrogen storage materials, functional oxides, solar cell materials, relationships between micro/nano-structure and properties of materials, bonding
• Modelling and simulations in materials physics; Solid state calculations
- TFY4220 Solid state physics, spring 2013
- FY8102 Electron microscopy and diffraction, Fall 2014
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2013) Solution based synthesis of simple fcc Si nano-crystals under ambient conditions. Dalton Transactions. 2013; volum 42 (8).
- (2013) Ab initio based interface modeling for fully coherent precipitates of arbitrary size in Al alloys. Computational materials science. 2013; volum 72.
- (2013) Effects of Cu and Ag additions on age-hardening behavior during multi-step aging in Al-Mg-Si alloys. Materials Science & Engineering: A. 2013; volum 560.
- (2013) Dispersoid strengthening in AA3xxx alloys with varying Mn and Si content during annealing at low temperatures,. Materials Science & Engineering: A. 2013; volum 567.
- (2013) Crystalline Al1-xTix phases in the hydrogen cycled NaAlH4+0.02TiCl(3) system. Philosophical Magazine. 2013; volum 93 (9).
- (2013) How calcium prevents precipitation hardening in Al–Mg–Si alloys. Materials Science & Engineering: A. 2013; volum 575.
- (2012) Scanning transmission electron microscopy investigation of an Al-Mg-Si-Ge-Cu alloy. Philosophical Magazine. 2012; volum 92 (32).
- (2012) Quantitative HAADF STEM study of β-like precipitates in an Al-Mg-Ge alloy. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. 2012; volum 371.
- (2012) Aberration-corrected scanning transmission electron microscopy study of beta '-like precipitates in an Al-Mg-Ge alloy. Acta Materialia. 2012; volum 60 (6-7).
- (2012) Characterization and structure of precipitates in 6xxx Aluminium Alloys. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. 2012; volum 371.
- (2012) Quantitative HAADF-STEM on heterostructured GaAs nanwires. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. 2012; volum 371.
- (2012) HAADF-STEM study of beta '-type precipitates in an over-aged Al-Mg-Si-Ag alloy. Philosophical Magazine. 2012; volum 92 (9).
- (2012) Reversal of the negative natural aging effect in Al-Mg-Si alloys. Acta Materialia. 2012; volum 60 (17).
- (2012) The location of Ti containing phases after the completion of the NaAlH4 + xTiCl(3) milling process. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 2012; volum 513.
- (2012) Amorphous Al1-xTix, Al1-xVx, and Al1-xFex phases in the hydrogen cycled TiCl3, VCl3 and FeCl3 enhanced NaAlH4 systems. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 2012; volum 521.
- (2012) Hydrogen absorption kinetics and structural features of NaAlH4 enhanced with transition-metal and Ti-based nanoparticles. International journal of hydrogen energy. 2012; volum 37 (20).
- (2012) A structural review of nanoscopic Al1-xTMx phase formation in the TMCln enhanced NaAlH4 system. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 2012; volum 527.
- (2012) Hydrogen Absorption Kinetics of the Transition-Metal-Chloride-Enhanced NaAlH4 System. The Journal of Physical Chemistry C. 2012; volum 116 (27).
- (2012) Functionality of the nanoscopic crystalline Al/amorphous Al50Ti50 surface embedded composite observed in the NaAlH4 + xTiCl(3) system after milling. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 2012; volum 514.
- (2012) Transparent and conducting ITO thin films by spin coating of an aqueous precursor solution. Journal of Materials Chemistry. 2012; volum 22 (31).