Background and activities
- PhD Candidate at NTNU [ 2013 -
- Master from University of Gothenburg [ 2009 - 2012 ]
- Bachelor from TU Bergakademie Freiberg [ 2004 - 2009 ]
I am teaching assistant for the following courses:
My main research area is the design of compilers with a particular focus on code generation. The aim is to explore the feasibility and usability of new intermediate representations for the optimization and code generation phases of a compiler. My research involves:
- Languages and compilers, in particular for functional languages
- Compiling using data-dependence graphs such as the Regionalized Value State Dependence Graph
- Code generation for heterogeneous computer systems
- Vectorization using data-dependence graphs
Research Group: Computer Architecture and Design Group (CARD)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
Part of book/report
- (2014) A Study of Energy and Locality Effects using Space-filling Curves. Proceedings of the 28th IEEE International Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS 2014) and IPDPS 2014 Workshops (IPDPSW 2014).
- (2013) Energy Efficient Memory Systems. Advanced Computer Architecture and Compilation for High-Performance and Embedded Systems.