Postal addressDepartment of Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Metabolomic Biomarkers in Serum and Urine in Women with Preeclampsia. PLoS ONE. volum 9 (3).
- (2013) Changes in Levels of Metabolomic Biomarkers in Serum and Urine in Women with Preeclampsia. Magnetic Resonance Materials in Physics, Biology and Medicine. volum 26 (1).
- (2013) Metabolomic biomarkers in serum and urine of preeclamptic women. Pregnancy Hypertension. volum 3 (2).
- (2013) Genetic dissection of the pre-eclampsia susceptibility locus on chromosome 2q22 reveals shared novel risk factors for cardiovascular disease. Molecular human reproduction. volum 19 (7).
- (2013) A SNP associated with susceptibility to preeclampsia near the Inhibin, beta B gene, is also associated with cardiovascular disease risk traits. Pregnancy Hypertension. volum 3 (2).
- (2013) Changing patterns of cytomegalovirus seroprevalence among pregnant women in Norway between 1995 and 2009 examined in the Norwegian Mother and Child Cohort Study and two cohorts from Sør-Trøndelag County: a cross-sectional study. BMJ Open. volum 3.
- (2013) A preeclampsia genome-wide linkage scan in Norwegian families. Pregnancy Hypertension. volum 3 (2).
- (2013) Mediators of the association between pre-eclampsia and cerebral palsy: population based cohort study. BMJ. (British Medical Journal).
- (2013) Activation of endosomal Toll-like receptors in first trimester trophoblasts. Pregnancy Hypertension. volum 3 (81).
- (2013) Cell surface Toll-like receptors in primary trophoblasts from first trimester placentas. Pregnancy Hypertension. volum 3 (81).
- (2013) Functional Toll-like receptors in primary first trimester trophoblasts. Placenta. volum 34 (9).
- (2013) Arvelighet av kardiovaskulær sykdom i en familiekohort med økt forekomst av preeklampsi. Gynekologen. volum 26 (3).
- (2013) Validity of the diagnosis of pre-eclampsia in the Medical Birth Registry of Norway. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. volum 92 (8).
- (2012) Genome-wide association scan identifies a risk locus for preeclampsia on 2q14, near the inhibin, beta B gene. PLoS ONE. volum 7 (3).
- (2012) Genome-wide association scans identify novel maternal susceptibility loci for preeclampsia. Pregnancy Hypertension. volum 2 (3).
- (2012) Shared genetic risk factors for preeclampsia and cardiovascular disease. Pregnancy Hypertension. volum 2 (3).
- (2012) Genetic studies of preeclampsia in Central Asian and European population-information on the InterPregGen Study funded by the Seventh Framework Programme of the European Community. Pregnancy Hypertension. volum 2.
- (2012) The chromosome 2q22 preeclampsia susceptibility locus reveals shared novel risk factors for CVD. Pregnancy Hypertension. volum 2 (3).
- (2012) Cytomegalovirus antibody status at 17 - 18 weeks of gestation and preeclampsia: a case-control study of pregnant women in Norway. BJOG: an International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. volum 119 (11).
- (2012) Activation of Pattern Recognition Receptors in First Trimester Trophoblasts Induce Pro-inflammatory Cytokine Production. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. volum 91.