Background and activities
I started my clinical activities at the hospital. For the first years, I concentrated about children with cancer. Later, the concentration turneds to deliveries and pathological pregnancies. A lot of research has been performed on genetic and immunological pathological observations. Neonatal and female mechanisms associated with preeclampsia have been discovered to be associated cardial diseases, and this is an actual question for future research and the coming years. A lot of biobanks have been collected from women and fetal babies to collect informations from the years that come. An increased association between preeclampsia and cardial disease has been associated a lot of women. These are concrete plans for the future research for the days coming.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) First trimester urine and serum metabolics and gestational: a prospective screening study. Angles on the English-Speaking World.
- (2015) Assiciation og placental weight with cerebral palsy: population based cohort. BMJ (British Medical Journal).
- (2014) Metabolomic biomarkers in serum and urine in women with preeclampsia. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (3:e91923).
- (2014) Preeclampsia and cardiovascular disease share genetic risk factors on chromosome 2q22. Pregnancy Hypertension. vol. 4 (2).
- (2014) Functional Toll-like receptors in primary first-trimester trophoblasts. Journal of Reproductive Immunology. vol. 106.
- (2014) Refined phenotyping identifies links between preeclampsia and realased diseases in a Norwegian preeclampsia family cohort. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Operations and Supply Chain Management (OSCM 2014).
- (2013) Changes in Levels of Metabolomic Biomarkers in Serum and Urine in Women with Preeclampsia. Magnetic Resonance Materials in Physics, Biology and Medicine. vol. 26 (1).
- (2013) Metabolomic biomarkers in serum and urine of preeclamptic women. Pregnancy Hypertension. vol. 3 (2).
- (2013) Mediators of the assosiation mellom mellom preeclampsia and cerebral palsy: population based cohort study. BMJ (British Medical Journal).
- (2013) Genetic dissection of the pre-eclampsia susceptibility locus on chromosome 2q22 reveals shared novel risk factors for cardiovascular disease. Molecular human reproduction. vol. 19 (7).
- (2013) A SNP associated with susceptibility to preeclampsia near the Inhibin, beta B gene, is also associated with cardiovascular disease risk traits. Pregnancy Hypertension. vol. 3 (2).
- (2013) Changing patterns of cytomegalovirus seroprevalence among pregnant women in Norway between 1995 and 2009 examined in the Norwegian Mother and Child Cohort Study and two cohorts from Sør-Trøndelag County: a cross-sectional study. BMJ Open. vol. 3.
- (2013) A preeclampsia genome-wide linkage scan in Norwegian families. Pregnancy Hypertension. vol. 3 (2).
- (2013) Mediators of the association between pre-eclampsia and cerebral palsy: population based cohort study. BMJ (British Medical Journal).
- (2013) Activation of endosomal Toll-like receptors in first trimester trophoblasts. Pregnancy Hypertension. vol. 3 (81).
- (2013) Cell surface Toll-like receptors in primary trophoblasts from first trimester placentas. Pregnancy Hypertension. vol. 3 (81).
- (2013) Functional Toll-like receptors in primary first trimester trophoblasts. Placenta. vol. 34 (9).
- (2013) Validity of pre-eclampsia diagnosis in Medical Birth Registry of Norway. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica.
- (2013) Arvelighet av kardiovaskulær sykdom i en familiekohort med økt forekomst av preeklampsi. Gynekologen. vol. 26 (3).
- (2013) Validity of the diagnosis of pre-eclampsia in the Medical Birth Registry of Norway. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 92 (8).