Background and activities
I started my clinical activities at the hospital. For the first years, I concentrated about children with cancer. Later, the concentration turneds to deliveries and pathological pregnancies. A lot of research has been performed on genetic and immunological pathological observations. Neonatal and female mechanisms associated with preeclampsia have been discovered to be associated cardial diseases, and this is an actual question for future research and the coming years. A lot of biobanks have been collected from women and fetal babies to collect informations from the years that come. An increased association between preeclampsia and cardial disease has been associated a lot of women. These are concrete plans for the future research for the days coming.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Metabolomic biomarkers in serum and urine in women with preeclampsia. PLoS ONE. volum 9 (3:e91923).
- (2014) Preeclampsia and cardiovascular disease share genetic risk factors on chromosome 2q22. Pregnancy Hypertension. volum 4 (2).
- (2014) Functional Toll-like receptors in primary first-trimester trophoblasts. Journal of Reproductive Immunology. volum 106.
- (2013) Changes in Levels of Metabolomic Biomarkers in Serum and Urine in Women with Preeclampsia. Magnetic Resonance Materials in Physics, Biology and Medicine. volum 26 (1).
- (2013) Metabolomic biomarkers in serum and urine of preeclamptic women. Pregnancy Hypertension. volum 3 (2).
- (2013) Genetic dissection of the pre-eclampsia susceptibility locus on chromosome 2q22 reveals shared novel risk factors for cardiovascular disease. Molecular human reproduction. volum 19 (7).
- (2013) A SNP associated with susceptibility to preeclampsia near the Inhibin, beta B gene, is also associated with cardiovascular disease risk traits. Pregnancy Hypertension. volum 3 (2).
- (2013) Changing patterns of cytomegalovirus seroprevalence among pregnant women in Norway between 1995 and 2009 examined in the Norwegian Mother and Child Cohort Study and two cohorts from Sør-Trøndelag County: a cross-sectional study. BMJ Open. volum 3.
- (2013) A preeclampsia genome-wide linkage scan in Norwegian families. Pregnancy Hypertension. volum 3 (2).
- (2013) Mediators of the association between pre-eclampsia and cerebral palsy: population based cohort study. BMJ (British Medical Journal).
- (2013) Activation of endosomal Toll-like receptors in first trimester trophoblasts. Pregnancy Hypertension. volum 3 (81).
- (2013) Cell surface Toll-like receptors in primary trophoblasts from first trimester placentas. Pregnancy Hypertension. volum 3 (81).
- (2013) Functional Toll-like receptors in primary first trimester trophoblasts. Placenta. volum 34 (9).
- (2013) Arvelighet av kardiovaskulær sykdom i en familiekohort med økt forekomst av preeklampsi. Gynekologen. volum 26 (3).
- (2013) Validity of the diagnosis of pre-eclampsia in the Medical Birth Registry of Norway. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. volum 92 (8).
- (2012) Genome-wide association scan identifies a risk locus for preeclampsia on 2q14, near the inhibin, beta B gene. PLoS ONE. volum 7 (3).
- (2012) Genome-wide association scans identify novel maternal susceptibility loci for preeclampsia. Pregnancy Hypertension. volum 2 (3).
- (2012) Shared genetic risk factors for preeclampsia and cardiovascular disease. Pregnancy Hypertension. volum 2 (3).
- (2012) Genetic studies of preeclampsia in Central Asian and European population-information on the InterPregGen Study funded by the Seventh Framework Programme of the European Community. Pregnancy Hypertension. volum 2.
- (2012) The chromosome 2q22 preeclampsia susceptibility locus reveals shared novel risk factors for CVD. Pregnancy Hypertension. volum 2 (3).