Background and activities
I started my clinical activities at the hospital. For the first years, I concentrated about children with cancer. Later, the concentration turneds to deliveries and pathological pregnancies. A lot of research has been performed on genetic and immunological pathological observations. Neonatal and female mechanisms associated with preeclampsia have been discovered to be associated cardial diseases, and this is an actual question for future research and the coming years. A lot of biobanks have been collected from women and fetal babies to collect informations from the years that come. An increased association between preeclampsia and cardial disease has been associated a lot of women. These are concrete plans for the future research for the days coming.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Incident coronary heart disease after Preeclampsia: Role of reduced fetal growth, preterm delivery, and parity. Journal of the American Heart Association. vol. 6:e004158 (3).
- (2016) The antihypertensive MTHFR gene polymorphism rs17367504-G is a possible novel protective locus for preeclampsia. Journal of Hypertension. vol. 35.
- (2015) First trimester urine and serum metabolomics to predict preeclampsia and gestational hypertension. Pregnancy Hypertension. vol. 5.
- (2015) First Trimester Urine and Serum Metabolomics for Prediction of Preeclampsia and Gestational Hypertension: A Prospective Screening Study. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 16 (9).
- (2015) Metabolic profiles of placenta in preeclampsia using HR-MAS MRS metabolomics. Placenta. vol. 36 (12).
- (2015) Functional screening of toll-like receptors in seven trophoblast cell lines. Pregnancy Hypertension. vol. 5.
- (2015) Toll-like receptor profiling of seven trophoblast cell lines warrants caution for translation to primary trophoblasts. Placenta. vol. 36 (11).
- (2015) The Norwegian preeclampsia family cohort study: a new resource for investigating genetic aspects and heritability of preeclampsia and related phenotypes. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. vol. 15:319.
- (2015) Assiciation og placental weight with cerebral palsy: population based cohort. BMJ (British Medical Journal).
- (2015) Distinct First Trimester Cytokine Profiles for Gestational Hypertension and Preeclampsia. Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis and Vascular Biology. vol. 35 (11).
- (2015) The inflammatory role of HMGB1 in preeclampsia. Pregnancy Hypertension. vol. 5.
- (2015) Identifying a novel link between preeclampsia and chronic hypertension in the MTHFR gene using the population based Norwegian HUNT Study. Pregnancy Hypertension. vol. 5.
- (2015) A genetic connection between preeclampsia and chronic hypertension in Norwegian families. Pregnancy Hypertension. vol. 5.
- (2015) Refined phenotyping identifies links between preeclampsia and related diseases in a Norwegian preeclampsia family cohort. Journal of Hypertension. vol. 33 (11).
- (2014) Metabolomic biomarkers in serum and urine in women with preeclampsia. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (3:e91923).
- (2014) Preeclampsia and cardiovascular disease share genetic risk factors on chromosome 2q22. Pregnancy Hypertension. vol. 4 (2).
- (2014) Functional Toll-like receptors in primary first-trimester trophoblasts. Journal of Reproductive Immunology. vol. 106.
- (2014) Refined phenotyping identifies links between preeclampsia and realased diseases in a Norwegian preeclampsia family cohort. Proceeding International Conference on Operations and Supply Chain Management (OSCM).
- (2013) Changes in Levels of Metabolomic Biomarkers in Serum and Urine in Women with Preeclampsia. Magnetic Resonance Materials in Physics, Biology and Medicine. vol. 26 (1).
- (2013) Metabolomic biomarkers in serum and urine of preeclamptic women. Pregnancy Hypertension. vol. 3 (2).