Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Introduction of a method for presenting health-based impacts of the emission from products, based on emission measurements of materials used in manufacturing of the products. Environmental impact assessment review. vol. 43.
- (2013) Simulated Restaurant Cook Exposure to Emissions of PAHs, Mutagenic Aldehydes, and Particles from Frying Bacon. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene. vol. 10 (3).
- (2013) Integrating human health impact from indoor emissions into an LCA: a case study evaluating the significance of the use stage. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment. vol. 18 (3).
- (2010) The new managerial challenge: Transforming environmental and health issues to competitive advantages. Journal of Technology Management & Innovation. vol. 5 (2).
- (2010) Exposure to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), mutagenic aldehydes and particulate matter during pan frying of beefsteak. Occupational and Environmental Medicine. vol. 67 (4).
- (2008) Sub-micrometer particles: Their level and how they spread after pan frying of beefsteak. Indoor + Built Environment. vol. 17 (3).
- (2007) Sorption of VOCs on material surfaces as the deciding factor when choosing a ventilation strategy. Building and Environment. vol. 42.
- (2000) Introduction of a sink-diffusion model to describe the interaction between volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and material surfaces. Indoor Air. vol. 10.
- (1999) Sorption behaviour of volatile organic compounds on material surfaces - the influence of combinations of compounds and materials compared to sorption of single compounds on single materials. Environment International. vol. 25 (1).
- (1999) Chamber testing of adsorption of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) on material surfaces. Indoor Air. vol. 9 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2009) Byggematerialer. Hus og helse.
- (2009) Indoor Air Quality. General and Applied Toxicology, 3rd Edition.
- (2006) Maling og indeklima. 2006.
- (2006) Paint and indoor climate. 2006.
- (1999) The influence of material surfaces on indoor air quality - adsorption and desorption of volatile organic compounds. 1999. ISBN 82-471-0400-8.
- (1997) Fysisk og kjemisk arbeidsmiljø : arbeidshefte i fag 92512, studieåret 1997/98. 1997.