Postal addressDepartment of Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim Norway
Ingrid Ingeborg Riphagen
Background and activities
Biology (VU University, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1980 MSc); Information Retrieval in Science (GO-C, The Hague, the Netherlands, 1984 MSc)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) The case for duraplasty in adults undergoing posterior fossa decompression for Chiari I malformation: A systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies. Clinical neurology and neurosurgery (Dutch-Flemish ed. Print).
- (2014) Registrering av subjektive symptomer ved lymfødem: Finnes det et spørreskjema med gode måleegenskaper? :. Fysioterapeuten. volum 81 (4).
- (2013) Effect of physical exercise on muscle mass and strength in cancer patients during treatment : A systematic review. Critical reviews in oncology/hematology. volum 88 (3).
- (2013) Clinical tools to assess balance in children and adults with cerebral palsy: a systematic review. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. volum 55 (11).
- (2013) Strength training and aerobic exercise training for muscle disease. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews.
- (2012) Physical and psychosocial benefits of yoga in cancer patients and survivors, a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. BMC Cancer. volum 12.
- (2012) Self-monitoring of blood glucose in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus who are not using insulin. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews.
- (2012) Physical activity monitoring by use of accelerometer-based body-worn sensors in older adults: A systematic literature review of current knowledge and applications. Maturitas. volum 71 (1).
- (2012) 18F-fluoro-deoxyglucose positron emission tomography in assessment of myeloma-related bone disease: A systematic review. Cancer. volum 118 (8).
- (2012) Alprazolam for depression. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews.
- (2011) Perceived barriers and facilitators for general practitioner-patient communication in palliative care: A systematic review. Palliative Medicine : A Multiprofessional Journal. volum 25 (6).
- (2011) Sentinel-lymph-node procedure in colon and rectal cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis. The Lancet Oncology. volum 12 (6).
- (2011) Effectiveness of prevention programmes for hand dermatitis: a systematic review of the literature. Contact Dermatitis. volum 64 (2).
- (2010) Are workplace interventions to reduce sitting effective? A systematic review. Preventive Medicine. volum 51 (5).
- (2010) Ethical and practical concerns of surveillance technologies in residential care for people with dementia or intellectual disabilities: an overview of the literature. International psychogeriatrics. volum 22 (7).
- (2010) Meta-analysis of progression-free survival upon interim FDG PET results during first line chemotherapy in Hodgkin's Disease (HD). European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. volum 37.
- (2010) Physical examination for lumbar radiculopathy due to disc herniation in patients with low-back pain. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews.
- (2010) Treatment-related and Patient-related Expectations of Patients With Musculoskeletal Disorders A Systematic Review of Published Measurement Tools. The Clinical Journal of Pain. volum 26 (6).
- (2010) Occupational Sitting and Health Risks A Systematic Review. American Journal of Preventive Medicine. volum 39 (4).
- (2010) Added Value of Baseline 18F-FDG Uptake in Serial 18F-FDG PET for Evaluation of Response of Solid Extracerebral Tumors to Systemic Cytotoxic Neoadjuvant Treatment: A Meta-Analysis. Journal of Nuclear Medicine. volum 51 (10).