Postal addressDepartment of Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim
Ingrid Ingeborg Riphagen
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Biology (VU University, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1980 MSc); Information Retrieval in Science (GO-C, The Hague, the Netherlands, 1984 MSc)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Effect of physical exercise on muscle mass and strength in cancer patients during treatment : A systematic review. Critical reviews in oncology/hematology. volum 88 (3).
- (2013) Clinical tools to assess balance in children and adults with cerebral palsy: a systematic review. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. volum 55 (11).
- (2013) Strength training and aerobic exercise training for muscle disease. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews.
- (2012) Physical and psychosocial benefits of yoga in cancer patients and survivors, a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. BMC Cancer. volum 12.
- (2012) Self-monitoring of blood glucose in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus who are not using insulin. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews.
- (2012) Physical activity monitoring by use of accelerometer-based body-worn sensors in older adults: A systematic literature review of current knowledge and applications. Maturitas. volum 71 (1).
- (2012) 18F-fluoro-deoxyglucose positron emission tomography in assessment of myeloma-related bone disease: A systematic review. Cancer. volum 118 (8).
- (2012) Alprazolam for depression. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews.
- (2011) Perceived barriers and facilitators for general practitioner-patient communication in palliative care: A systematic review. Palliative Medicine : A Multiprofessional Journal. volum 25 (6).
- (2011) Sentinel-lymph-node procedure in colon and rectal cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis. The Lancet Oncology. volum 12 (6).
- (2011) Effectiveness of prevention programmes for hand dermatitis: a systematic review of the literature. Contact Dermatitis. volum 64 (2).
- (2010) Are workplace interventions to reduce sitting effective? A systematic review. Preventive Medicine. volum 51 (5).
- (2010) Ethical and practical concerns of surveillance technologies in residential care for people with dementia or intellectual disabilities: an overview of the literature. International psychogeriatrics. volum 22 (7).
- (2010) Meta-analysis of progression-free survival upon interim FDG PET results during first line chemotherapy in Hodgkin's Disease (HD). European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. volum 37.
- (2010) Physical examination for lumbar radiculopathy due to disc herniation in patients with low-back pain. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews.
- (2010) Treatment-related and Patient-related Expectations of Patients With Musculoskeletal Disorders A Systematic Review of Published Measurement Tools. The Clinical Journal of Pain. volum 26 (6).
- (2010) Occupational Sitting and Health Risks A Systematic Review. American Journal of Preventive Medicine. volum 39 (4).
- (2010) Added Value of Baseline 18F-FDG Uptake in Serial 18F-FDG PET for Evaluation of Response of Solid Extracerebral Tumors to Systemic Cytotoxic Neoadjuvant Treatment: A Meta-Analysis. Journal of Nuclear Medicine. volum 51 (10).
- (2010) Definitions and incidence of cardiac syndrome X: review and analysis of clinical data. Clinical Research in Cardiology. volum 99 (8).
- (2010) Strength training and aerobic exercise training for muscle disease. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews.