Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Influence of pole and slot combinations on magnetic forces and vibration in low-speed PM wind generators. IEEE transactions on magnetics. volum 50 (5).
- (2013) Marine Current Turbines and Generator preference. A technology review. The Renewable Energies and Power Quality Journal (RE&PQJ).
- (2013) Design and measurement of a passive thrust magnetic bearing for a bearingless motor. Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society.
- (2013) Using third harmonic for shape optimization of flux density distribution in linear permanent-magnet machine. Applied Mechanics and Materials.
- (2013) Development of a segmented linear variable flux reluctance motor with DC-field coil. Applied Mechanics and Materials. volum 416-417.
- (2013) High-power generators for offshore wind turbines. Energy Procedia. volum 35.
- (2013) Comparison of linear switched flux permanent magnet machines. Applied Mechanics and Materials. volum 416-417.
- (2010) Performance Comparisons Among Radial-Flux, Multistage Axial-Flux, and Three-Phase Transverse-Flux PM Machines for Downhole Applications. IEEE transactions on industry applications. volum 46 (2).
- (2010) Tubular Linear Oscillatory Machine for Drilling Applications. Journal of Electrical Engineering. volum 10.
- (2008) Applications of Linear Permanent Magnet Actuators in Offshore Applications. Proceedings of the WSEAS conferences.
- (1998) Efficient Spanning Trees for a High-Order Edge Element T-_C Eddy Current Formulation. IEEE transactions on magnetics. volum 34 (5).
Part of book/report
- (2014) Dual purpose no voltage winding design for the bearingless ac homopolar and consequent pole motors. The 2014 International Power Electronics Conference.
- (2014) Outer-rotor ac homopolar motors for flywheel energy storage. 7th IET International Conference on Power Electronics, Machines and Drives - PEMD 2014.
- (2013) Suspension Force Model for Bearingless AC Homopolar Machines Designed for Flywheel Energy Storage. GCC Conference and Exhibition (GCC), 2013, 7th IEEE.
- (2013) Analysis of a low-speed PM Wind generator with concentrated windings in eccentricity conditions. Electrical Machines and Systems (ICEMS), 2013 International Conference on.
- (2013) Influence of slot harmonics on radial magnetic forces in low-speed PM machine with concentrated windings. Electrical Machines and Systems (ICEMS), 2013 International Conference on.
- (2012) A Transformerless generator-converter concept making feasible a 100 kV light weight offshore wind turbine: Part I - The generator. IEEE ECCE 2012. Proceedings of Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition, Raleigh 2012.
- (2012) Analysis of the Bearingless AC Homopolar Motor. Electric Machines (ICEM)2012, International Conference.
- (2012) Characterization of radial magnetic forces in low-speed permanent magnet wind generator with non-overlapping concentrated windings. ICEM2012-XXth International Conference on Electrical Machines.
- (2012) Magnetic forces and vibration in permanent magnet machines with non-overlapping concentrated windings: A review. IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology (ICIT) 2012.