Department of Electric Power Engineering
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2013) Marine Current Turbines and Generator preference. A technology review. The Renewable Energies and Power Quality Journal (RE&PQJ).
- (2013) High-power generators for offshore wind turbines. Energy Procedia. volum 35.
- (2010) Performance Comparisons Among Radial-Flux, Multistage Axial-Flux, and Three-Phase Transverse-Flux PM Machines for Downhole Applications. IEEE transactions on industry applications. volum 46 (2).
- (2010) Tubular Linear Oscillatory Machine for Drilling Applications. Journal of Electrical Engineering. volum 10.
- (2008) Applications of Linear Permanent Magnet Actuators in Offshore Applications. Proceedings of the WSEAS conferences.
- (1998) Efficient Spanning Trees for a High-Order Edge Element T-_C Eddy Current Formulation. IEEE transactions on magnetics. volum 34 (5).
Part of book/report
- (2012) A Transformerless generator-converter concept making feasible a 100 kV light weight offshore wind turbine: Part I - The generator. IEEE ECCE 2012. Proceedings of Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition, Raleigh 2012.
- (2012) Analysis of the Bearingless AC Homopolar Motor. Electric Machines (ICEM)2012, International Conference.
- (2012) Characterization of radial magnetic forces in low-speed permanent magnet wind generator with non-overlapping concentrated windings. ICEM2012-XXth International Conference on Electrical Machines.
- (2012) Magnetic forces and vibration in permanent magnet machines with non-overlapping concentrated windings: A review. IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology (ICIT) 2012.
- (2012) Down-the-Hole Hammer Drilling System Driven by a Tubular Reciprocating Translational Motion Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor. 21st IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics.
- (2012) Large-diameter Ironless Permanent Magnet Generator for Offshore Wind Power Application. ICEM2012-XXth International Conference on Electrical Machines.
- (2011) Review of modeling methods in electromagnetic and thermal design of permanent magnet generators for wind turbines. International Conference on Clean Electrical Power (ICCEP), 2011.
- (2011) State of the art in generator technology for offshore wind energy conversion systems. International Electric Machines and Drives Conference (IEMDC 2011).
- (2010) Analytical Design of a High-torque flux-Switching Permanent Magnet Machine by a Simplified Lumped Parameter Magnetic Circuit Model. ICEM 2010 - XIX International Conference on Electrical Machines.
- (2010) Investigation of a three-Phase Flux-Switching Permanent Magnet Machine for Downhole Applications. ICEM 2010 - XIX International Conference on Electrical Machines.
- (2010) Variable Voltage Variable Frequency Control of Tubular Linear Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machine for Drilling Applications. ICEM 2010 - XIX International Conference on Electrical Machines.
- (2009) Experimental Characterisation of Linear Permanent Magnet Actuator with Gas Springs. IEEE IEMDC 2009 Proceedings.
- (2009) Performance Comparisons Among Radial Flux, Multi-stage Axial Flux and Three-phase Transverse Flux PM Machines for Downhole Applications. IEEE IEMDC 2009 Proceedings.
- (2008) Harmonic Analysis and Comparison of the Back EMFs of Four Permanent Magnet Machine with Different Winding Arrangements. 11th International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems.