Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Claiming Invited and Invented Spaces : Contingencies for Insurgent Planning Practices. International Planning Studies. vol. 20 (4).
- (2008) Location theory in reverse? Location for global production in the IT industry of Bangalore. Environment and planning A. vol. 40.
- (2008) A global 'Urban roller coaster'? Connectivity changes in the world city network, 2000-2004. Regional studies. vol. 42.
- (2007) Location Theory in Reverse? – Location for global production in the IT Industry of Bangalore. Environment and planning A.
- (2007) A Global 'Urban Roller Coaster'? Connectivity Changes in the World City Network, 2000-04. Regional studies.
- (2006) Connectivity and city revival. Town & Country Planning. vol. 75 (11).
Part of book/report
- (2016) Contested formality and incipient informality in Delhi’s new suburban space.: A case study in Savda Ghevra Resettlement Colony. Space, Planning and Everyday Contestations in Delhi.
- (2010) South Asian Cities in Globalization. Global Urban Analysis A Survey of Cities in Globalization.
- (2010) Indian Cities. Global Urban Analysis A Survey of Cities in Globalization.
- (2005) Globalisation and Urban Restructuring of Bangalore, India. Planning in a more Globalized and Competitive World.