Department of Sociology and Political Science
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Sabrina Petra Ramet
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2013) Autonomism and Decentralization in Serbia’s Regions: An Introduction. Südosteuropa. volum 61 (3).
- (2013) His Kingdom Come: Orthodox Pastorship and Social Activism in Revolutionary Russia. Europe-Asia Studies. volum 65 (1).
- (2013) Trajectories of Post-Communist Transformation: Myths and Rival Theories about Change in Central and Southeastern Europe. Perceptions: Journal of International Affairs. volum 18 (1).
- (2013) The Know Nothing Party: Three theories about its rise and demise. Politics and Religion. volum 6 (3).
- (2012) The ICTY – Controversies, Successes,Failures, Lessons. Southeastern Europe. volum 36 (1).
- (2012) The Relationship between Martin Heidegger's Nazism and his Interest in the Pre-Socratics. Religion Compass. volum 6 (9).
- (2012) Ownership and Political Influence in the Post-socialist mediascape: The case of Slovenia. Südosteuropa.
- (2011) Croatia and Serbia since 1991: An Assessment of Their Similarities and Differences. Communist Studies and Transition Politics. volum 27 (2).
- (2011) Rock and Roll in the Rocket City: The West, Identity, and Ideology in Soviet Dniepropetrovsk, 1960-1985. Russian Review. volum 70 (1).
- (2011) Sex, Thugs and Rock 'n' Roll: Teenage Rebels in Cold-War East Germany. Journal of Cold War Studies. volum 13 (4).
- (2011) Vladko Macek i Hrvatska seljacka zastita u Kraljevini Jugoslaviji. Casopis Za Sovremenu Povijest.
- (2010) Democratic Values and Ethnic Polarization in the Western balkans: An Introduction. Südosteuropa. volum 58 (1).
- (2010) Hitler's New Disorder: The Second World War in Yugoslavia. Europe-Asia Studies. volum 62 (1).
- (2010) Serbia since July 2008: at the Doorstep of the EU. Südosteuropa.
- (2010) The Bulgarian Orthodox Church: A Socio-Historical Analysis of the Evolving Relationship between Church, Nation and State in Bulgaria. Politics and Religion. volum 3 (2).
- (2010) Post-communist Eastern Europe and the Caucasus Introduction. Politics and Religion. volum 3 (2).
- (2009) Albania- Then and Now. European history quarterly. volum 39 (1).
- (2009) Elusive Compromise: A History of Interwar Yugoslavia. Europe-Asia Studies. volum 61 (4).
- (2009) Reconfiguring the Polis, Reconceptualizing Rights: Individual Rights and the Irony of History in Central and Southeastern Europe. Perspectives on European Politics and Society. volum 10 (1).
- (2008) Confronting the past: The Slovenes as subjects and as objects of history. Druzboslovne razprave.