Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Real-time phase recognition in novel needle-based intervention: A multi-operator feasibility study. Progress in Biomedical Optics and Imaging. vol. 10135.
- (2014) Feasibility of Ultrasound Imaging of Osteochondral Defects in the Ankle: A Clinical Pilot Study. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 40 (10).
- (2014) Feasibility of ultrasound imaging of osteochondral defects inthe ankle: A clinical pilot study. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 40 (10).
- (2012) SIMULATION MODEL FOR ASSESSING QUALITY OF ULTRASOUND STRAIN ESTIMATION IN ABDOMINAL AORTIC ANEURYSM. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 38 (5).
- (2012) Application of eigen-spaced beamformers for imaging lamina of vertebral arch. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
- (2011) 3D ultrasound reconstruction algorithms from analog and digital data. Ultrasonics. vol. 51 (4).
- (2010) Degree of Adhesions After Repair of Incisional Hernia. Hormone and Metabolic Research. vol. 14 (3).
- (2010) Enhancement of vertebrae in ultrasound imaging. MITAT. Minimally invasive therapy & allied technologies. vol. 19.
- (2006) Viscoelastic modelling of impacted morsellised bone accurately describes unloading behaviour: An experimental study of stiffness moduli and recoil properties. Journal of Biomechanics. vol. 39.