Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Effects of dilution conditions on diesel particle size distribution and filter mass measurements in case of marine fuels. Fuel processing technology. vol. 118.
- (2013) Emission characteristics of GTL fuel as an alternative to conventional marine gas oil. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 18.
- (2013) Effects of high sulphur content in marine fuels on particulate matter emission characteristics. Journal of Marine Engineering and Technology. vol. 12 (3).
- (2013) Particle size distributions from heavy-duty diesel engine operated on low-sulfur marine fuel. Fuel processing technology. vol. 106.
- (2013) Combustion and emissions characteristics of fish oil fuel in a heavy-duty diesel engine. Energy Conversion and Management. vol. 65.
- (2012) Particulate matter emission characteristics from diesel engines operating on conventional and alternative marine fuels. 2012.