Postal addressDepartment of Petroleum Engineering and Applied Geophysics Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2009) Integrity Assessment of Well Barriers Threatened by Increasing Casing-Hanger Loads. SPE Drilling & Completion. volum 24 (2).
- (2006) Controlled mud-cap drilling for subsea applications: Well-control challenges in deep waters. SPE Drilling & Completion. volum 21 (2).
- (2005) Potentials of and challenges for TTRD. Berg- und Hüttenmännischer Tag.
Part of book/report
- (2007) Evaluation of MPD methods for compensation of surge and swab pressures in floating drilling operations. IADC/SPE Managed Pressure Drilling and Underbalanced Operations Conference and Exhibition, 28-29 March 2007 - Galvesteon, Texas, USA (CD).
- (2006) Managed Pressure Drilling; Techniques and Options for Improving Efficiency, Operability and Well Safety in Subsea TTRD. 2006 Offshore Technology Conference, Houston, Texas, USA, 1-4-May 2006. Proceedings. (Elektronisk ressurs).
- (2013) Rapport fra Laboratorieutvalget 2012/2013. Fakultet for ingeniørvitenskap og teknologi. 2013.
- (2012) An Introduction to Well Integrity. 2012.
- (1999) Junction sealing technology - Phase I. 1999. IPT 01/99/SS.