Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Effect of tween-20 on core biomarkers measured in cerebrospinal fluid from patients with Alzheimer's disease, mild cognitive impairment, or healthy control individuals. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. vol. 49 (2).
- (2015) Polygenic overlap between C-reactive protein, plasma lipids, and Alzheimer disease. Circulation. vol. 131 (23).
- (2015) Genetically-controlled Vesicle-Associated Membrane Protein 1 expression may contribute to Alzheimer's pathophysiology and susceptibility. Molecular Neurodegeneration. vol. 10 (18).
- (2015) Loss-of-function variants in ABCA7 confer risk of Alzheimer’s disease. Nature Genetics. vol. 47 (5).
- (2014) Apolipoprotein E ε2 genotype delays onset of dementia with Lewy bodies in a Norwegian cohort. Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry.
- (2013) LRRTM3 Interacts with APP and BACE1 and Has Variants Associating with Late-Onset Alzheimer's Disease (LOAD). PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (6).
- (2012) Glutathione S-transferase omega genes in Alzheimer and Parkinson disease risk, age-at-diagnosis and brain gene expression: an association study with mechanistic implications. Molecular Neurodegeneration. vol. 7.
- (2012) Successful use of intravenous recombinant tissue plasminogen (rtPA) in a pregnant woman with cardio-embolic stroke: a case report. European Journal of Neurology. vol. 19.
- (2011) Replication of BIN1 Association with Alzheimer's Disease and Evaluation of Genetic Interactions. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. vol. 24 (4).
- (2011) Replication of EPHA1 and CD33 associations with late-onset Alzheimer's disease: a multi-centre case-control study. Molecular Neurodegeneration. vol. 6.
- (2011) Common variants at ABCA7, MS4A6A/MS4A4E, EPHA1, CD33 and CD2AP are associated with Alzheimer's disease. Nature Genetics. vol. 43 (5).
- (2010) Mitochondrial translation initiation factor 3 polymorphism and Parkinson's disease. Neuroscience Letters. vol. 486 (3).
- (2010) Evidence for an association between KIBRA and late-onset Alzheimer's disease. Neurobiology of Aging. vol. 31 (6).
- (2010) Biomarkers: Parkinson disease with dementia and dementia with Lewy bodies. Parkinsonism & Related Disorders. vol. 16 (5).
- (2009) Evidence for an association betweenKIBRA and late-onset Alzheimer's disease. Neurobiology of Aging.
- (2009) Fine-mapping and candidate gene investigation within the PARK 10 locus. European Journal of Human Genetics. vol. 17 (3).
- (2009) Good News, Bad News on Alzheimer's Prevention. Psychiatric News.
- (2008) Dopamine beta-hydroxylase-1021C > T association and Parkinson's disease. Parkinsonism & Related Disorders. vol. 14 (7).
- (2008) Genetic variation of Omi/HtrA2 and Parkinson's disease. Parkinsonism & Related Disorders. vol. 14.
- (2008) APOE epsilon 4 lowers age at onset and is a high risk factor for Alzheimer's disease; A case control study from central Norway. BMC Neurology. vol. 8.