Postal addressDepartment of Physics Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Employed by TEM Gemini centre. Subjects of study: aluminium alloys and transmission electron microscopy.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) How calcium prevents precipitation hardening in Al–Mg–Si alloys. Materials Science & Engineering: A. volum 575.
- (2013) Atomic-resolution electron energy loss studies of precipitates in an Al–Mg–Si–Cu–Ag alloy. Scripta Materialia. volum 74 (March).
- (2013) Muon kinetics in heat treated Al (–Mg)(–Si) alloys. Acta Materialia. volum 61 (16).
- (2012) Probing defects in Al-Mg-Si alloys using muon spin relaxation. Physical Review B. Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. volum 86 (10).
- (2012) Effect of room temperature storage time on precipitation in Al-Mg-Si(-Cu) alloys with different Mg/Si ratios. International Journal of Materials Research - Zeitschrift für Metallkunde. volum 103 (8).