Background and activities
Employed by TEM Gemini centre. Subjects of study: aluminium alloys and transmission electron microscopy.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Phase stabilization principle and precipitate-host lattice influences for Al-Mg-Si-Cu alloy precipitates. Journal of Materials Science. vol. 49 (18).
- (2014) µSR study of Al-0.67%Mg-0.77%Si alloys. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 551.
- (2014) The Effect of Zn on precipitation in Al-Mg-Si alloys. Philosophical Magazine. vol. 94 (21).
- (2014) Atomic-resolution elemental mapping of precipitates in a 7449 aluminium alloy. Materials Science Forum.
- (2014) Atomic-resolution electron energy loss studies of precipitates in an Al-Mg-Si-Cu-Ag alloy. Scripta Materialia. vol. 74 (March).
- (2014) Clustering and Vacancy Behavior in High- and Low-Solute Al-Mg-Si Alloys. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions. A. vol. 45.
- (2013) How calcium prevents precipitation hardening in Al–Mg–Si alloys. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 575.
- (2013) Muon kinetics in heat treated Al (–Mg)(–Si) alloys. Acta Materialia. vol. 61 (16).
- (2012) Probing defects in Al-Mg-Si alloys using muon spin relaxation. Physical Review B. Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. vol. 86 (10).
- (2012) Effect of room temperature storage time on precipitation in Al-Mg-Si(-Cu) alloys with different Mg/Si ratios. International Journal of Materials Research - Zeitschrift für Metallkunde. vol. 103 (8).
- (2014) Transmission electron microscopy and muon spin relaxation studies of precipitation in Al-Mg-Si alloys. 2014. ISBN 978-82-471-4843-3.