Background and activities
Employed by TEM Gemini centre. Subjects of study: aluminium alloys and transmission electron microscopy.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Optimising multi-frame ADF-STEM for high-precision atomic-resolution strain mapping. Ultramicroscopy. vol. 179.
- (2017) Extra electron diffraction spots caused by fine precipitates formed at the early stage of aging in Al-Mg-X (X=Si, Ge, Zn)-Cu alloys. Materials transactions. vol. 58 (2).
- (2017) Atomic-resolution chemical mapping of ordered precipitates in Al alloys using energy-dispersive X-ray spectroscopy. Micron. vol. 96.
- (2016) Strengthening mechanisms in ultrafine grained Al-Mg-Si alloy processed by hydrostatic extrusion – Influence of ageing temperature. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 669.
- (2016) Thermal migration of alloying agents in aluminium. Materials Research Express. vol. 3 (11).
- (2016) The effects and behaviour of Li and Cu alloying agents in lean Al-Mg-Si alloys. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. vol. 699.
- (2016) Elemental electron energy loss mapping of a precipitate in a multi-component aluminium alloy. Micron. vol. 86.
- (2016) Precipitation in a mixed Al-Cu-Mg/Al-Zn-Mg alloy system. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. vol. 684.
- (2016) Accurately measured precipitate–matrix misfit in an Al–Mg–Si alloy by electron microscopy. Scripta Materialia. vol. 118.
- (2015) Solute-vacancy clustering in Al-Mg-Si alloys studied by muon spin relaxation technique. Archives of Metallurgy and Materials. vol. 60 (2A).
- (2015) Structural modifications and electron beam damage in aluminium alloy precipitate θ'-Al2Cu. Philosophical Magazine. vol. 95 (31).
- (2015) A hybrid aluminium alloy and its zoo of interacting nano-precipitates. Materials Characterization. vol. 106.
- (2014) Phase stabilization principle and precipitate-host lattice influences for Al-Mg-Si-Cu alloy precipitates. Journal of Materials Science. vol. 49 (18).
- (2014) µSR study of Al-0.67%Mg-0.77%Si alloys. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 551 (1).
- (2014) The Effect of Zn on precipitation in Al-Mg-Si alloys. Philosophical Magazine. vol. 94 (21).
- (2014) Atomic-resolution elemental mapping of precipitates in a 7449 aluminium alloy. Materials Science Forum. vol. 794-796.
- (2014) Atomic-resolution electron energy loss studies of precipitates in an Al-Mg-Si-Cu-Ag alloy. Scripta Materialia. vol. 74 (March).
- (2014) Clustering and Vacancy Behavior in High- and Low-Solute Al-Mg-Si Alloys. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions. A. vol. 45.
- (2013) How calcium prevents precipitation hardening in Al–Mg–Si alloys. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 575.
- (2013) Muon kinetics in heat treated Al (–Mg)(–Si) alloys. Acta Materialia. vol. 61 (16).