Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Young Brazilian Children’s Emotion Understanding: A Comparison within and across Cultures. Journal of Educational and Developmental Psychology. vol. 6 (2).
- (2016) Predictors of change in depressive symptoms from preschool to first grade. Development and psychopathology (Print). vol. 28 (4).
- (2015) What enhances the development of emotion understanding in young children? A longitudinal study of interpersonal predictors. British Journal of Developmental Psychology. vol. 33 (3).
- (2014) What do parents know about their children's comprehension of emotions? Accuracy of parental estimates in a community sample of pre-schoolers. Child Care Health and Development. vol. 40 (3).
- (2013) Young Brazilian and Norwegian children’s concepts of strategies and goals for emotion regulation. Journal of Early Childhood Research. vol. 11 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2006) The relationship between parents' attitude towards their preschoolers' emotional expressiveness and their children's level of emotion understanding. The autumn conferences at the Dept. of Developmental and Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology 1. The Brazilian connection.
- (2014) Preschool predictors of change in symptoms of depression in first grade. The International Association for Child & Adolescent Psychiatry & Allied Professions (IACAPAP) ; Durban. 2014-08-11 - 2014-08-15.
- (2007) Tidlig trygg- barns forståelse av følelser. Psykologikongress . Norsk Psykologforening; Oslo. 2007-08-30 - 2007-08-31.
- (2007) Førskolebarns forståelse av ambivalens. Psykologikongress . Norsk Psykologforening; Oslo. 2007-08-30 - 2007-08-31.
- (2005) Samspillets muligheter. OPPVEKST 2005 . Faglig Forum; Trondheim. 2005-11-28 - 2005-11-30.
- (2005) Samspillets muligheter- innspill fra klinisk praksis med risikofamilier. Norsk Psykologikongress . Norsk Psykologforening; Oslo. 2005-09-01 - 2005-09-02.