Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2011) A transcriptional profile of the decidua in preeclampsia. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 204 (1).
- (2011) Partial correlation network analyses to detect altered gene interactions in human disease: using preeclampsia as a model. Human Genetics. vol. 129 (1).
- (2011) Increased endoplasmic reticulum stress in decidual tissue from pregnancies complicated by fetal growth restriction with and without pre-eclampsia. Placenta. vol. 32 (11).
- (2011) Endoplasmic reticulum stress in decidual tissue from pregnancies complicated by pre-eclampsia and fetal growth restriction. Placenta. vol. 32 (9).
- (2010) STOX2 but not STOX1 is differently expressed in preeclampstic decidua from Norwegian women: data from the Second Nord-Trondelag Health Study. Molecular human reproduction. vol. 16 (12).
- (2010) Endoplasmatic reticulum stress in decidual tissue from pregnancies complicated with preeclampsia. Hypertension in Pregnancy. vol. 1.
- (2009) Weight Reduction (WR) in Obesitv (Ob) Involves Endometrial (Endo) Transcriptome Network Important for Pregnancy Development. Reproductive Sciences. vol. 16 (3).
- (2007) Association between SEPS1 G-105A promotor polymorphism and pre-eclampsia. Placenta. vol. 28.
- (2010) A transcriptional profile of the decidua in preeclampsia. 2010.