Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) CKD prevalence varies across the European general population. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. vol. 27 (7).
- (2016) Long-term trends in the prevalence of chronic kidney disease and the influence of cardiovascular risk factors in Norway. Kidney International. vol. 90 (3).
- (2016) Influence of gender and repeated urine sampling on the association of albuminuria with coronary events. Nephron. Clinical practice. vol. 133 (1).
- (2016) Long-term changes in albuminuria: underlying causes and future mortality risk in a 20-year prospective cohort: the Nord-Trøndelag Health (HUNT) Study. Journal of Hypertension. vol. 34 (10).
- (2016) A 15-year follow-up study of sense of humor and causes of mortality: The Nord-Trøndelag Health study. Psychosomatic Medicine. vol. 78 (3).
- (2016) Multinational assessment of accuracy of equations for predicting risk of kidney failure ameta-analysis. Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA). vol. 315 (2).
- (2015) Methodology used in studies reporting chronic kidney disease prevalence: A systematic literature review. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. vol. 30.
- (2014) The accuracy of predicting cardiovascular death based on one compared to several albuminuria values. Kidney International. vol. 85 (6).
- (2014) COPD and microalbinuria: a 12-year follow-up study. European Respiratory Journal. vol. 43 (4).
- (2013) ALBUMINURIA IN PREDICTION OF CARDIOVASCULAR MORTALITY. ONE VERSUS MULTIPLE URINE SAMPLES IN THE SECOND HUNT STUDY, NORWAY. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. vol. 28.
- (2013) Urinary albumin excretion as a marker of endothelial dysfunction in migraine sufferers: the HUNT study, Norway. BMJ Open. vol. 3.
- (2010) Association Between the G Protein beta 3 Subunit C825T Polymorphism and the Occurrence of Cardiovascular Disease in Hypertensives: The Nord-Trondelag Health Study (HUNT). American Journal of Hypertension. vol. 23 (10).
- (2010) The G Protein beta 3 Subunit C825T Polymorphism Is Associated With Microalbuminuria in Hypertensive Women and Cardiovascular Disease in Hypertensive Men. American Journal of Hypertension. vol. 23 (10).
- (2010) A 7-year prospective study of sense of humor and mortality in an adult county population: The HUNT-2 study. International Journal of Psychiatry in Medicine. vol. 40 (2).
- (2009) Combining GFR and Albuminuria to Classify CKD Improves Prediction of ESRD. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. vol. 20 (5).
- (2007) Associations of kidney function and albuminuria with cardiovascular mortality in older vs younger individuals. Archives of Internal Medicine. vol. 167 (22).
- (2006) International comparison of the relationship of chronic kidney disease prevalence and ESRD risk. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. vol. 17 (8).
- (2006) Microalbuminuria in treated hypertensives: Only a mirror image of cardiovascular risk? The HUNT Study, Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. vol. 24.
- (2005) Estimating the high risk group for cardiovascular disease in the Norwegian HUNT 2 population according to the 2003 European guidelines: modelling study. BMJ (British Medical Journal). vol. 331.
- (2004) Ethical dilemmas arising from implementation of the European guidelines on cardiovascular disease prevention in clinical practice - A descriptive epidemiological study. Scandinavian Journal of Primary Health Care. vol. 22.