Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Indocyanine green fluorescence imaging of lymph nodes during robotic-assisted laparoscopic operation for endometrial cancer. A prospective validation study using a sentinel lymph node surgical algorithm. Gynecologic Oncology. vol. 143 (3).
- (2016) Changes in Chromatin Structure in Curettage Specimens Identifies High-Risk Patients in Endometrial Cancer. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention. vol. 26 (1).
- (2016) Prevalence of human papillomavirus infection among women in rural Nepal. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 96 (1).
- (2015) DNA ploidy in curettage specimens identifies high-risk patients and lymph node metastasis in endometrial cancer. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 112.
- (2015) Community-based health education has positive influence on the attitude to cervical cancer screening among women in rural Nepal. Journal of Cancer Education. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2013) A discordant histological risk classification in preoperative and operative biopsy in endometrial cancer is reflected in metastatic risk and prognosis. European Journal of Cancer. vol. 49 (3).
- (2013) Hormone receptor loss in endometrial carcinoma curettage predicts lymph node metastasis and poor outcome in prospective multicentre trial. European Journal of Cancer. vol. 49 (16).
- (2012) Circulating interleukin-8 and plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 are increased in women with ovarian carcinoma. Results in Immunology.
- (2012) Ten years' experience with centralized surgery of ovarian cancer in one health region in Norway. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer. vol. 22 (2).
- (2012) SNP285C modulates oestrogen receptor/Sp1 binding to the MDM2 promoter and reduces the risk of endometrial but not prostatic cancer. European Journal of Cancer. vol. 48 (13).
- (2012) Revision of FIGO surgical staging in 2009 for endometrial cancer validates to improve risk stratification. Gynecologic Oncology. vol. 125 (1).
- (2012) A discordant histological risk classification in preoperative biopsy and hysterectomy specimens in endometrial cancer is reflected in metastatic risk and prognosis. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 91.
- (2011) Stathmin Overexpression Identifies High-Risk Patients and Lymph Node Metastasis in Endometrial Cancer. Clinical Cancer Research. vol. 17 (10).
- (2011) Increased circulating hepatocyte growth factor (HGF): a marker of epithelial ovarian cancer and an indicator of poor prognosis. Gynecologic Oncology. vol. 121 (2).
- (2011) The proliferation markers Ki-67/MIB-1, phosphohistone H3, and survivin may contribute in the identification of aggressive ovarian carcinomas. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Pathology. vol. 4 (5).
- (2003) The effect of centralization of primary surgery on survival in ovarian cancer patients. Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 102.
- (2003) Survival and prognostic factors in patients with ovarian cancer. Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 101.
- (2002) Completeness and accuracy of registration of ovarian cancer in the cancer registry of Norway. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 98 (6).
- (2000) Primary treatment of cervical carcinoma. Ten years experience from one Norwegian health region. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 79.
- (2000) Predictive values of serum tumour markers tetranectin, OVX1, CASA and CA125 in patients with a pelvic mass. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 89.