Department of Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2013) Moderators view: Estimating glomerular filtration rateuthe past, present and future. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. volum 28 (6).
- (2013) Measures to Define Chronic Kidney Disease Reply. Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA). volum 309 (13).
- (2013) ALBUMINURIA IN PREDICTION OF CARDIOVASCULAR MORTALITY. ONE VERSUS MULTIPLE URINE SAMPLES IN THE SECOND HUNT STUDY, NORWAY. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. volum 28.
- (2013) Preeclampsia and Prevalence of Microalbuminuria 10 Years Later. American Society of Nephrology. Clinical Journal. volum 8 (7).
- (2012) Age and the association of kidney measures with mortality and end-stage renal disease. Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA). volum 308 (22).
- (2012) Association of Mild to Moderate Chronic Kidney Disease With Venous Thromboembolism Pooled Analysis of Five Prospective General Population Cohorts. Circulation. volum 126 (16).
- (2012) Overall and cardiovascular mortality in Norwegian kidney donors compared to background population. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. volum 27 (1).
- (2011) Kidney function for the non-nephrologist: an emerging tool for predicting mortality risk. Kidney International. volum 79 (1).
- (2011) Smoking is a risk factor in the progression to kidney failure. Kidney International. volum 80 (5).
- (2011) The combined contribution of albuminuria and glomerular filtration rate to the prediction of cardiovascular mortality in elderly men. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. volum 26 (9).
- (2010) Intrauterine growth restriction: no unifying risk factor for the metabolic syndrome in young adults. European Journal of Cardiovascular Prevention & Rehabilitation. volum 17 (3).
- (2010) Use of a Prostate Symptom Score to Identify Men at Risk of Future Kidney Failure: Insights From the HUNT II Study. American Journal of Kidney Diseases. volum 56 (3).
- (2010) The Conundrum of Chronic Kidney Disease Classification and End-Stage Renal Risk Prediction in the Elderly - What Is the Right Approach?. Nephron. Clinical practice. volum 116 (4).
- (2010) The KDOQI 2002 classification of chronic kidney disease: for whom the bell tolls. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. volum 25 (9).
- (2010) Screening for chronic kidney disease: which strategy?. JN. Journal of Nephrology (Milano. 1992). volum 23 (2).
- (2010) The early development of the kidney and implications for future health. Journal of Developmental Origins of Health and Disease. volum 1 (4).
- (2010) Complementation of eGFR by urinary albumin excretion - the way to a new classification system of chronic kidney disease. Deutsche Medizinische Wochenschrift. volum 135 (24).
- (2010) The primary care physician: nephrology interface for the identification and treatment of chronic kidney disease. JN. Journal of Nephrology (Milano. 1992). volum 23 (1).
- (2010) Previous preeclampsia and risk for progression of biopsy-verified kidney disease to end-stage renal disease. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. volum 25 (10).
- (2009) Chronic kidney disease: a new opportunity for better cardiovascular risk stratification. Journal of Internal Medicine. volum 266 (4).