Postal addressDepartment of Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim Norway
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Bruk av diuretika ved nyresykdom. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. volum 134 (8).
- (2013) ALBUMINURIA IN PREDICTION OF CARDIOVASCULAR MORTALITY. ONE VERSUS MULTIPLE URINE SAMPLES IN THE SECOND HUNT STUDY, NORWAY. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. volum 28.
- (2013) Long-term risks for kidney donors. Kidney International.
- (2013) END STAGE RENAL DISEASE IN KIDNEY DONORS. Transplant International. volum 26.
- (2013) Preeclampsia and prevalence of microalbuminuria 10 years later. American Society of Nephrology. Clinical Journal. volum 8 (7).
- (2012) Age and the association of kidney measures with mortality and end-stage renal disease. Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA). volum 308 (22).
- (2012) Association of Mild to Moderate Chronic Kidney Disease With Venous Thromboembolism Pooled Analysis of Five Prospective General Population Cohorts. Circulation. volum 126 (16).
- (2012) Overall and cardiovascular mortality in Norwegian kidney donors compared to background population. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. volum 27 (1).
- (2011) Smoking is a risk factor in the progression to kidney failure. Kidney International. volum 80 (5).
- (2011) The combined contribution of albuminuria and glomerular filtration rate to the prediction of cardiovascular mortality in elderly men. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. volum 26 (9).
- (2010) Intrauterine growth restriction: no unifying risk factor for the metabolic syndrome in young adults. European Journal of Cardiovascular Prevention & Rehabilitation. volum 17 (3).
- (2010) Use of a Prostate Symptom Score to Identify Men at Risk of Future Kidney Failure: Insights From the HUNT II Study. American Journal of Kidney Diseases. volum 56 (3).
- (2010) The Conundrum of Chronic Kidney Disease Classification and End-Stage Renal Risk Prediction in the Elderly - What Is the Right Approach?. Nephron. Clinical practice. volum 116 (4).
- (2010) Screening for chronic kidney disease: which strategy?. JN. Journal of Nephrology (Milano. 1992). volum 23 (2).
- (2010) The early development of the kidney and implications for future health. Journal of Developmental Origins of Health and Disease. volum 1 (4).
- (2010) Complementation of eGFR by urinary albumin excretion - the way to a new classification system of chronic kidney disease. Deutsche Medizinische Wochenschrift. volum 135 (24).
- (2010) The primary care physician: nephrology interface for the identification and treatment of chronic kidney disease. JN. Journal of Nephrology (Milano. 1992). volum 23 (1).
- (2010) Previous preeclampsia and risk for progression of biopsy-verified kidney disease to end-stage renal disease. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. volum 25 (10).
- (2009) Combining GFR and Albuminuria to Classify CKD Improves Prediction of ESRD. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. volum 20 (5).
- (2009) Kidney function and future risk for adverse pregnancy outcomes: a population-based study from HUNT II, Norway. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. volum 24 (12).