Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) CKD prevalence varies across the European general population. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology. vol. 27 (7).
- (2016) The Role of Mitochondria in Diabetic Kidney Disease. Current Diabetes Reports. vol. 16:61 (7).
- (2016) Long-term trends in the prevalence of chronic kidney disease and the influence of cardiovascular risk factors in Norway. Kidney International. vol. 90 (3).
- (2016) Influence of gender and repeated urine sampling on the association of albuminuria with coronary events. Nephron. Clinical practice. vol. 133 (1).
- (2016) Long-term changes in albuminuria: underlying causes and future mortality risk in a 20-year prospective cohort: the Nord-Trøndelag Health (HUNT) Study. Journal of Hypertension. vol. 34 (10).
- (2016) Multinational assessment of accuracy of equations for predicting risk of kidney failure ameta-analysis. Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA). vol. 315 (2).
- (2015) Methodology used in studies reporting chronic kidney disease prevalence: A systematic literature review. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. vol. 30.
- (2015) Urinary proteomics in chronic kidney disease: diagnosis and risk of progression beyond albuminuria. Clinical Proteomics. vol. 12 (1).
- (2014) The accuracy of predicting cardiovascular death based on one compared to several albuminuria values. Kidney International. vol. 85 (6).
- (2014) Bruk av diuretika ved nyresykdom. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 134 (8).
- (2014) Long-term risks for kidney donors. Kidney International. vol. 86 (1).
- (2013) ALBUMINURIA IN PREDICTION OF CARDIOVASCULAR MORTALITY. ONE VERSUS MULTIPLE URINE SAMPLES IN THE SECOND HUNT STUDY, NORWAY. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. vol. 28.
- (2013) END STAGE RENAL DISEASE IN KIDNEY DONORS. Transplant International. vol. 26.
- (2013) Preeclampsia and prevalence of microalbuminuria 10 years later. American Society of Nephrology. Clinical Journal. vol. 8 (7).
- (2012) Age and the association of kidney measures with mortality and end-stage renal disease. Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA). vol. 308 (22).
- (2012) Association of Mild to Moderate Chronic Kidney Disease With Venous Thromboembolism Pooled Analysis of Five Prospective General Population Cohorts. Circulation. vol. 126 (16).
- (2012) Overall and cardiovascular mortality in Norwegian kidney donors compared to background population. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. vol. 27 (1).
- (2011) Smoking is a risk factor in the progression to kidney failure. Kidney International. vol. 80 (5).
- (2011) The combined contribution of albuminuria and glomerular filtration rate to the prediction of cardiovascular mortality in elderly men. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. vol. 26 (9).
- (2010) Intrauterine growth restriction: no unifying risk factor for the metabolic syndrome in young adults. European Journal of Cardiovascular Prevention & Rehabilitation. vol. 17 (3).