Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) NOM removal by a Vacuum-UV/UV/TiO2 reactor assisted by electron scavengers. Desalination and Water Treatment.
- (2010) NOM removal technologies – Norwegian experiences. Drinking Water Engineering and Science (DWES).
- (2009) Persistent organic pollutants (POPs) degradation in natural waters using a V-UV/UV/TiO2 reactor. Water Science and Technology : Water Supply. volum 9 (6).
- (2009) Degradation of pCBA by catalytic ozonation in natural water. Water Science and Technology. volum 59 (6).
- (2008) Risiko og sårbarhet i vannforsyningen. Vann. volum 43 (2).
- (2007) Membrane filtration for particles removal after ozonation-biofiltration. Water Science and Technology. volum 56 (10).
Part of book/report
- (2011) Technologies for the removal of natural organic matter. Handbook on Particle Separation Processes.
- (2009) Development and evaluation of a new concept for drinking water treatment: The OBM-process. TECHNEAU: Safe Drinking Water from Source to Tap. State-of-art & Perspectives.
- (2007) Treatment of NOM containing water by a photocatalytic – Vacuum UV reactor. Chemical Water and Wastewater Treatment IX.
- (2006) Optimal desinfeksjonspraksis for drikkevann. Prosjektrapport. 2006. ISBN 82-414-0273-2.
- (2006) Optimal desinfeksjonspraksis. Tilleggsrapport for NORVARs nettsider. 2006.