Background and activities
M.Sc., Industrial mathematics, NTNU, 1983
Ph.D., statistics, NTNU, 1988
Lydersen, S. 2015. Statistical review: frequently given comments. Ann.Rheum.Dis., 74, (2) 323-325
Fagerland, M. W., Lydersen, S., & Laake, P. 2015. Recommended confidence intervals for two independent binomial proportions. Statistical Methods in Medical research, 42, (2) 224-254
Lydersen, S., Langaas, M., & Bakke, Ø. 2012, "The Exact Unconditional z-pooled Test for Equality of Two Binomial Probabilities: Optimal Choice of the Berger and Boos Confidence Coefficient", Journal of Statistical Computation and simulation, vol. 82, no. 9, pp. 1311-1316.
Lydersen, S., Fagerland, M. W., & Laake, P. 2009, "Tutorial in biostatistics: Recommended tests for association in 2x2 tables", Statistics in Medicine.
Lydersen, S. 2007, "The human sex ratio in New York did not change after 11 September 2001". Human Reproduction.
Lydersen, S., Pradhan, V., Senchaudhuri, P., & Laake, P. 2007 "Choice of test for association in small sample unordered rxc tables". Statistics in Medicine.
Lydersen, S., Pradhan, V., Laake, P., & Senchaudhuri, P. 2005, "Power Comparison of Exact Tests for Association in Unordered rxc Contingency Tables Using standard, Mid p, and Randomized Test Versions.", Journal of Statistical Computation and simulation, vol. 75 (6), pp. 447-458.
Lydersen, S. & Laake, P. 2003, "Power comparison of two-sided exact tests for association in 2 x 2 contingency tables using standard, mid p and randomized test versions", Stat.Med., vol. 22, no. 24, pp. 3859-3871.
Lydersen, S. 1992, "Clayton's Model for Dependent Components in Systems Reliability", Reliability Engineering and Systems Safety, vol. 36, pp. 53-58.
Lydersen, S. & Rausand, M. 1987, "A systematic Approach to Accelerated Life Testing.", Reliability Engineering, vol. 18, no. 4.
Lydersen, S., Hansen, G. K, Sandtorv, H. (editors) 1998: "Safety and Reliability". Proceedings of the European Conference on Safety and Reliability - ESREL'98, Trondheim 16 - 19 June 1998. Balkema Publishers, Rotterdam.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Evaluation of measures of impairment in real and simulated driving: Results from a randomized, placebo-controlled study. Traffic Injury Prevention. vol. 17 (3).
- (2016) Driving simulator sickness: Impact on driving performance, influence of blood alcohol concentration, and effect of repeated simulator exposures. Accident Analysis and Prevention. vol. 94.
- (2016) A reliability study of the rapid emergency triage and treatment system for children. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 24 (19).
- (2016) Long-term follow-up of mental health, health-related quality of life and associations with motor skills in young adults born preterm with very low birth weight. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes.
- (2016) Mental health and cerebellar volume during adolescence in very-low-birth-weight infants: A longitudinal study. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. vol. 10 (1).
- (2016) Who benefits from orthogeriatric treatment? Results from the Trondheim hip-fracture trial. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 16 (1).
- (2016) Relationship Between Time Consumption and Quality of Responses to Drug-Related Queries:A Study From Seven Drug Information Centers in Scandinavia. Clinical Therapeutics.
- (2016) Growth during infancy and early childhood in children with cerebral palsy: a population-based study. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology.
- (2016) A change in temporal organization of fidgety movements during the fidgety movement period is common among high risk infants. European journal of paediatric neurology.
- (2016) Do school teachers and primary contacts in residential youth care institutions recognize mental health problems in adolescents?. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. vol. 10 (19).
- (2016) Changes in patient safety culture after restructuring of intensive care units: Two cross-sectional studies. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing. vol. 32.
- (2016) Central Coherence, Visuoconstruction and Visual Memory in Patients with Eating Disorders as Measured by Different Scoring Methods of the Rey Complex Figure Test. European eating disorders review. vol. 24 (2).
- (2015) Associations Between Parental Attachment and Course of Depression Between Adolescence and Young Adulthood. Child Psychiatry and Human Development. vol. 46 (4).
- (2015) Maternal and paternal psychosocial risk factors for clinical depression in a Norwegian community sample of adolescents. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 69 (1).
- (2015) The consistency of experts' evaluation of obstetric claims for compensation. BJOG: an International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. vol. 122 (7).
- (2015) Recommended confidence intervals for two independent binomial proportions. Statistical Methods in Medical Research. vol. 24 (2).
- (2015) Life after adolescent and adult moderate and severe traumatic brain injury: self-reported executive, emotional, and behavioural function 2-5 years after injury. Behavioural Neurology. vol. 2015:329241.
- (2015) Previous maltreatment and present mental health in a high-risk adolescent population. International Journal of Child Abuse & Neglect. vol. 45.
- (2015) Child exposure to serious life events, COMT, and aggression: Testing differential susceptibility theory. Developmental Psychology. vol. 51 (8).
- (2015) Video feedback compared to treatment as usual in families with parent–child interactions problems: a randomized controlled trial. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. vol. 9 (3).