Background and activities
M.Sc., Industrial mathematics, NTNU, 1983
Ph.D., statistics, NTNU, 1988
Lydersen, S. 2015. Statistical review: frequently given comments. Ann.Rheum.Dis., 74, (2) 323-325
Fagerland, M. W., Lydersen, S., & Laake, P. 2015. Recommended confidence intervals for two independent binomial proportions. Statistical Methods in Medical research, 42, (2) 224-254
Lydersen, S., Langaas, M., & Bakke, Ø. 2012, "The Exact Unconditional z-pooled Test for Equality of Two Binomial Probabilities: Optimal Choice of the Berger and Boos Confidence Coefficient", Journal of Statistical Computation and simulation, vol. 82, no. 9, pp. 1311-1316.
Lydersen, S., Fagerland, M. W., & Laake, P. 2009, "Tutorial in biostatistics: Recommended tests for association in 2x2 tables", Statistics in Medicine.
Lydersen, S. 2007, "The human sex ratio in New York did not change after 11 September 2001". Human Reproduction.
Lydersen, S., Pradhan, V., Senchaudhuri, P., & Laake, P. 2007 "Choice of test for association in small sample unordered rxc tables". Statistics in Medicine.
Lydersen, S., Pradhan, V., Laake, P., & Senchaudhuri, P. 2005, "Power Comparison of Exact Tests for Association in Unordered rxc Contingency Tables Using standard, Mid p, and Randomized Test Versions.", Journal of Statistical Computation and simulation, vol. 75 (6), pp. 447-458.
Lydersen, S. & Laake, P. 2003, "Power comparison of two-sided exact tests for association in 2 x 2 contingency tables using standard, mid p and randomized test versions", Stat.Med., vol. 22, no. 24, pp. 3859-3871.
Lydersen, S. 1992, "Clayton's Model for Dependent Components in Systems Reliability", Reliability Engineering and Systems Safety, vol. 36, pp. 53-58.
Lydersen, S. & Rausand, M. 1987, "A systematic Approach to Accelerated Life Testing.", Reliability Engineering, vol. 18, no. 4.
Lydersen, S., Hansen, G. K, Sandtorv, H. (editors) 1998: "Safety and Reliability". Proceedings of the European Conference on Safety and Reliability - ESREL'98, Trondheim 16 - 19 June 1998. Balkema Publishers, Rotterdam.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Prevalence and predictors of irritable bowel syndrome in patients with morbid obesity: a cross-sectional study. BMC Obesity. vol. 4 (22).
- (2017) Expression and clinical value of EGFR in human meningiomas. PeerJ. vol. 2017 (3).
- (2017) Elevated cortisol levels in Norwegian toddlers in childcare. Early Child Development and Care.
- (2017) Bimanual Capacity of Children With Cerebral Palsy: Intra- and Interrater Reliability of a Revised Edition of the Bimanual Fine Motor Function Classification. Physical & Occupational Therapy in Pediatrics. vol. 37 (3).
- (2017) Physical activity among hospitalized older adults - an observational study. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 17 (1).
- (2017) Long-term health-related quality of life and survival in patients after cardiac surgery - a prospective cohort study. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 16.
- (2017) Patterns of drug prescriptions in an orthogeriatric ward as compared to orthopaedic ward: results from the Trondheim Hip Fracture Trial?a randomised clinical trial. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- (2017) Event-Related Potentials in a Cued Go-NoGo Task Associated with Executive Functions in Adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder; A Case-Control Study. Frontiers in Neuroscience. vol. 11 (393).
- (2017) A longitudinal study of associations between psychiatric symptoms and disorders and cerebral gray matter volumes in adolescents born very preterm. BMC Pediatrics. vol. 17:45.
- (2017) Psychiatric Disorders and General Functioning in Low Birthweight Adults: A Longitudinal Study. Pediatrics. vol. 139 (2).
- (2017) Trends in antimicrobial resistance and empiric antibiotic therapy of bloodstream infections at a general hospital in Mid-Norway: A prospective observational study. BMC Infectious Diseases. vol. 17:116.
- (2017) Burden of bloodstream infection in an area of Mid-Norway 2002-2013: A prospective population-based observational study. BMC Infectious Diseases. vol. 17:205.
- (2017) Visual-Constructional Ability in Individuals with Severe Obesity: Rey Complex Figure Test Accuracy and the Q-Score. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2017) Neuropsychological function in individuals with morbid obesity: A cross-sectional study. BMC Obesity. vol. 4 (6).
- (2017) Predictors of long term use of psychiatric services of patients with recent-onset schizophrenia: 12 years follow-up. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 17 (1).
- (2017) The longitudinal association of being bullied and gender on suicidal ideations, self-harm and suicide attempts from adolescence to young adulthood: a cohort study. Suicide and Life-Threatening Behaviour.
- (2017) The impact of disease activity during pregnancy in women With SLE on the birth weight of the child. Poster presentation. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. vol. 76.
- (2017) The impact of disease activity during pregnancy in women With SLE on the occurrence of preeclampsia and premature birth. Poster presentation. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. vol. 76.
- (2017) Disease Activity During Pregnancy and the First Year Postpartum in Women With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. Arthritis care & research. vol. 69.
- (2017) Quality of life and psychological and gastrointestinal symptoms after cholecystectomy, a population-based cohort study. BMJ Open Gastroenterology. vol. 4 (1).