Background and activities
M.Sc., Industrial mathematics, NTNU, 1983
Ph.D., statistics, NTNU, 1988
Lydersen, S. 2015. Statistical review: frequently given comments. Ann.Rheum.Dis., 74, (2) 323-325
Fagerland, M. W., Lydersen, S., & Laake, P. 2015. Recommended confidence intervals for two independent binomial proportions. Statistical Methods in Medical research, 42, (2) 224-254
Lydersen, S., Langaas, M., & Bakke, Ø. 2012, "The Exact Unconditional z-pooled Test for Equality of Two Binomial Probabilities: Optimal Choice of the Berger and Boos Confidence Coefficient", Journal of Statistical Computation and simulation, vol. 82, no. 9, pp. 1311-1316.
Lydersen, S., Fagerland, M. W., & Laake, P. 2009, "Tutorial in biostatistics: Recommended tests for association in 2x2 tables", Statistics in Medicine.
Lydersen, S. 2007, "The human sex ratio in New York did not change after 11 September 2001". Human Reproduction.
Lydersen, S., Pradhan, V., Senchaudhuri, P., & Laake, P. 2007 "Choice of test for association in small sample unordered rxc tables". Statistics in Medicine.
Lydersen, S., Pradhan, V., Laake, P., & Senchaudhuri, P. 2005, "Power Comparison of Exact Tests for Association in Unordered rxc Contingency Tables Using standard, Mid p, and Randomized Test Versions.", Journal of Statistical Computation and simulation, vol. 75 (6), pp. 447-458.
Lydersen, S. & Laake, P. 2003, "Power comparison of two-sided exact tests for association in 2 x 2 contingency tables using standard, mid p and randomized test versions", Stat.Med., vol. 22, no. 24, pp. 3859-3871.
Lydersen, S. 1992, "Clayton's Model for Dependent Components in Systems Reliability", Reliability Engineering and Systems Safety, vol. 36, pp. 53-58.
Lydersen, S. & Rausand, M. 1987, "A systematic Approach to Accelerated Life Testing.", Reliability Engineering, vol. 18, no. 4.
Lydersen, S., Hansen, G. K, Sandtorv, H. (editors) 1998: "Safety and Reliability". Proceedings of the European Conference on Safety and Reliability - ESREL'98, Trondheim 16 - 19 June 1998. Balkema Publishers, Rotterdam.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Maternal and paternal psychosocial risk factors for clinical depression in a Norwegian community sample of adolescents. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 69 (1).
- (2015) The consistency of experts' evaluation of obstetric claims for compensation. BJOG: an International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. vol. 122 (7).
- (2015) Recommended confidence intervals for two independent binomial proportions. Statistical Methods in Medical Research. vol. 24 (2).
- (2015) Previous maltreatment and present mental health in a high-risk adolescent population. International Journal of Child Abuse & Neglect. vol. 45.
- (2015) Child exposure to serious life events, COMT, and aggression: Testing differential susceptibility theory. Developmental Psychology. vol. 51 (8).
- (2015) Video feedback compared to treatment as usual in families with parent-infant interaction problems: a randomized controlled trial. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. vol. 9 (3).
- (2015) Associations between parental chronic pain and self-esteem, social competence, and family cohesion in adolescent girls and boys – family linkage data from the HUNT study. BMC Public Health.
- (2015) Comparing cost-effectiveness of X-stop with minimally invasive decompression in lumbar spinal stenosis; a randomized controlled trial. Spine. vol. 40 (8).
- (2015) Comprehensive geriatric care for patients with hip fractures: a prospective, randomised, controlled trial. The Lancet. vol. 385 (9978).
- (2015) The long-term effects of being bullied or a bully in adolescence on externalizing and internalizing mental health problems in adulthood. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. vol. 9 (42).
- (2015) The relationship between trunk control in sitting and during gait in children and adolescents with cerebral palsy. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 57 (4).
- (2015) Central Coherence, Visuoconstruction and Visual Memory in Patients with Eating Disorders as Measured by Different Scoring Methods of the Rey Complex Figure Test. European eating disorders review.
- (2015) Neuropsychological function in patients with anorexia nervosa or bulimia nervosa. International Journal of Eating Disorders. vol. 48 (4).
- (2014) Associations Between Parental Attachment and Course of Depression Between Adolescence and Young Adulthood. Child Psychiatry and Human Development. vol. 46 (4).
- (2014) Longitudinal Course of Diagnosed Depression from Ages 15 to 20 in a Community Sample: Patterns and Parental Risk Factors. Child Psychiatry and Human Development.
- (2014) Survival after acute colon diverticulitis treated in hospital. International Journal of Colorectal Disease.
- (2014) Bimanual Fine Motor Function classification in children with cerebral palsy: aspects of content and construct validity. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 56.
- (2014) Bimanual Fine Motor Function (BFMF) Classification in Children with Cerebral Palsy: Aspects of Construct and Content Validity. Physical & Occupational Therapy in Pediatrics.
- (2014) Recommended tests and confidence intervals for paired binomial proportions. Statistics in Medicine. vol. 33 (16).
- (2014) Major increase in admission- and incidence rates of acute colonic diverticulitis. International Journal of Colorectal Disease. vol. 29 (8).