Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
- Medical statistics
M.Sc., Industrial mathematics, NTNU, 1983
Ph.D., statistics, NTNU, 1988
Lydersen, S., Langaas, M., & Bakke, Ø. 2012, "The Exact Unconditional z-pooled Test for Equality of Two Binomial Probabilities: Optimal Choice of the Berger and Boos Confidence Coefficient", Journal of Statistical Computation and simulation, vol. 82, no. 9, pp. 1311-1316.
Fagerland, M. W., Lydersen, S., & Laake, P. 2011. Recommended confidence intervals for two independent binomial proportions. Statistical Methods in Medical research.
Lydersen, S., Fagerland, M. W., & Laake, P. 2009, "Tutorial in biostatistics: Recommended tests for association in 2x2 tables", Statistics in Medicine.
Lydersen, S. 2007, "The human sex ratio in New York did not change after 11 September 2001". Human Reproduction.
Lydersen, S., Pradhan, V., Senchaudhuri, P., & Laake, P. 2007 "Choice of test for association in small sample unordered rxc tables". Statistics in Medicine.
Lydersen, S., Pradhan, V., Laake, P., & Senchaudhuri, P. 2005, "Power Comparison of Exact Tests for Association in Unordered rxc Contingency Tables Using standard, Mid p, and Randomized Test Versions.", Journal of Statistical Computation and simulation, vol. 75 (6), pp. 447-458.
Lydersen, S. & Laake, P. 2003, "Power comparison of two-sided exact tests for association in 2 x 2 contingency tables using standard, mid p and randomized test versions", Stat.Med., vol. 22, no. 24, pp. 3859-3871.
Lydersen, S. 1992, "Clayton's Model for Dependent Components in Systems Reliability", Reliability Engineering and Systems Safety, vol. 36, pp. 53-58.
Lydersen, S. & Rausand, M. 1987, "A systematic Approach to Accelerated Life Testing.", Reliability Engineering, vol. 18, no. 4.
Lydersen, S., Hansen, G. K, Sandtorv, H. (editors) 1998: "Safety and Reliability". Proceedings of the European Conference on Safety and Reliability - ESREL'98, Trondheim 16 - 19 June 1998. Balkema Publishers, Rotterdam.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2013) Adolescent predictors and associates of psychosocial functioning in young men and women: 11 year follow-up findings from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. volum 54 (2).
- (2013) The McNemar test for binary matched-pairs data: mid-p and asymptotic are better than exact conditional. BMC Medical Research Methodology. volum 13.
- (2013) Survival and quality of life in an elderly cardiac surgery population: 5-year follow-up. European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery. volum 44 (3).
- (2013) Comparison of driving simulator performance with real driving after alcohol intake: A randomised, single blind, placebo-controlled, cross-over trial. Accident Analysis and Prevention. volum 53.
- (2013) Associations between high levels of conduct problems and co-occurring problems among the youngest boys and girls in schools: A cross-sectional study. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. volum 67 (4).
- (2013) Chronic pain and pain-related disability across psychiatric disorders in a clinical adolescent sample. BMC Psychiatry. volum 13.
- (2013) Longitudinal diffusion tensor and manganese-enhanced MRI detect delayed cerebral gray and white matter injury after hypoxia-ischemia and hyperoxia. Pediatric Research. volum 73 (2).
- (2013) Mediators of the association between pre-eclampsia and cerebral palsy: population based cohort study. BMJ. (British Medical Journal).
- (2013) Detecting Psychiatric Disorders in Preschoolers: Screening With the Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaire. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. volum 52 (7).
- (2013) Nutritional status, cachexia and survival in patients with advanced colorectal carcinoma. Different assessment criteria for nutritional status provide unequal results. Clinical Nutrition. volum 32 (1).
- (2012) Propofol and remifentanil versus midazolam and fentanyl for sedation during therapeutic hypothermia after cardiac arrest: a randomised trial. Intensive Care Medicine. volum 38 (6).
- (2012) A comprehensive microbiological evaluation of fifty-four patients undergoing revision surgery due to prosthetic joint loosening. Journal of Medical Microbiology. volum 61 (4).
- (2012) Prevalence of Anaemia at Diagnosis of Colorectal Cancer: Assessment of Associated Risk Factors. Hepato-Gastroenterology. volum 59 (115).
- (2012) Smoking during pregnancy and psychiatric disorders in preschoolers. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. volum 21 (11).
- (2012) Neuropsychological Function Twelve Months After Moderate to Severe Traumatic Brain Injury. Brain Injury. volum 26 (4-5).
- (2012) Improvement In Neuropsychological Function From Three To Twelve Months In Moderate To Severe Traumatic Brain Injury. Brain Injury. volum 26 (4-5).
- (2012) Level Of Impairment Twelve Months After Traumatic Brain Injury. Brain Injury. volum 26 (4-5).
- (2012) Drugs and Constipation in Elderly in Nursing Homes: What Is the Relation?. Gastroenterology Research and Practice.
- (2012) Recovery patterns and health-related quality of life in older patients undergoing cardiac surgery: a prospective study. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. volum 11 (3).
- (2012) Health-related quality of life and survival in patients five years after cardiac surgery- a prospective cohort study. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing.