Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Experience of affects predicting sense of self and others in Short-Term Dynamic and Cognitive Therapy. Psychotherapy. volum 51 (2).
- (2014) Somatiske symptomer uten vesentlig medisinsk forklaring: Bakgrunn, nosologi og kliniske betraktninger med relevans for psykologer. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. volum 51 (5).
- (2014) The role of stress in absenteeism: Cortisol responsiveness among patients on long-term sick leave. PLoS ONE. volum 9 (5).
- (2014) Work stress, sleep deficiency, and predicted 10-year cardiometabolic risk in a female patient care worker population. American Journal of Industrial Medicine. volum 57 (8).
- (2014) Work-family conflict, psychological distress, and sleep deficiency among patient care workers. Workplace Health & Safety. volum 62 (7).
- (2014) Serotonin transporter polymorphisms predict response inhibition in healthy volunteers. Neuroscience Letters. volum 584.
- (2014) Factor analysis of the Achievement of Therapeutic Objectives Scale: (ATOS) in short-term dynamic psychotherapy and cognitive therapy. Psychological Assessment. volum 26 (3).
- (2014) The role of self-image as a predictor of psychotherapy outcome. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology.
- (2014) Orienting patient to affect, Sense of self, And the activation of affect over the course of psychotherapy with cluster C patients. Journal of counseling psychology. volum 61 (3).
- (2013) Automatic thoughts and meta-cognition as predictors of depressive or anxious symptoms: A prospective study of two trajectories. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. volum 54 (2).
- (2013) Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Psychotic Symptoms: A Randomized Controlled Effectiveness Trial. Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy. volum 41 (5).
- (2013) Experiencing malevolent voices is associated with attentional dysfunction in psychotic patients. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. volum 54 (2).
- (2013) The extent of neurocognitive dysfunction in a multidisciplinary pain centre population. Is there a relation between reported and tested neuropsychological functioning?. Pain. volum 154 (7).
- (2012) Resilience is a good predictor of hopelessness even after controlling for stressful life events, mood and personality (NEO-PI-R). Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. volum 53.
- (2012) Impact of sleep disturbance on patients in treatment for mental disorders. BMC Psychiatry. volum 12 (179).
- (2012) Different processes for different therapies: Therapist actions, therapeutic bond, and outcome. Psychotherapy. volum 49 (3).
- (2011) Engruppes oppfølgingsstudie: Kvantitativt mindre ryggsmerter etter psykomotorisk fysioterapi :. Fysioterapeuten. volum 78 (5).
- (2011) The relationship between resilience and levels of anxiety, depression, and obsessive–compulsive symptoms in adolescents. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy. volum 18 (4).
- (2011) Change in Defense Mechanisms During Short-Term Dynamic and Cognitive Therapy in Patients With Cluster C Personality Disorders. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease. volum 199 (9).
- (2011) Differences between patients’ and clinicians’ report of sleep disturbance: a field study in mental health care in Norway. BMC Psychiatry. volum 11.