Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) An exploration about how Passion, Perceived performance, Stress and Worries uniquely influence Athlete Burnout. Journal of Physical Education and Sports Management.
- (2016) Effectiveness of working memory training among subjects currentlly on sick leave due to complex symptoms. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 7 (2003).
- (2016) Metacognitions are associated with subjective memory problems in individuals on sick leave due to chronic fatigue. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 7 (MAY).
- (2016) The long-term outcomes of an effectiveness trial of group versus individual psychoeducation for bipolar disorders. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 202.
- (2016) Paroxetine, cognitive therapy or their combination in the treatment of social anxiety disorder with and without avoidant personality disorder: A randomized clinical trial. Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics. vol. 85 (6).
- (2015) Subjective memory complaints among patients on sick leave are associated with symptoms of fatigue and anxiety. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 6.
- (2015) Inhibition and response to error in remitted major depression. Psychiatry Research. vol. 235.
- (2015) Describing patients with a duration of sick leave over and under one year in Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy. vol. 22 (1).
- (2015) The role of insomnia in the treatment of chronic fatigue. Journal of Psychosomatic Research. vol. 78 (5).
- (2015) Prevalence of auditory verbal hallucinations in a general population: A group comparison study. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 56 (5).
- (2015) Serotonin transporter polymorphisms predict response inhibition in healthy volunteers. Neuroscience Letters. vol. 584.
- (2015) Love yourself as a person, doubt yourself as a therapist?. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy.
- (2015) The role of self-image as a predictor of psychotherapy outcome. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 56 (1).
- (2014) Experience of affects predicting sense of self and others in Short-Term Dynamic and Cognitive Therapy. Psychotherapy. vol. 51 (2).
- (2014) Somatiske symptomer uten vesentlig medisinsk forklaring: Bakgrunn, nosologi og kliniske betraktninger med relevans for psykologer. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. vol. 51 (5).
- (2014) The role of stress in absenteeism: Cortisol responsiveness among patients on long-term sick leave. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (5).
- (2014) Work stress, sleep deficiency, and predicted 10-year cardiometabolic risk in a female patient care worker population. American Journal of Industrial Medicine. vol. 57 (8).
- (2014) Work-family conflict, psychological distress, and sleep deficiency among patient care workers. Workplace Health & Safety. vol. 62 (7).
- (2014) Factor analysis of the Achievement of Therapeutic Objectives Scale: (ATOS) in short-term dynamic psychotherapy and cognitive therapy. Psychological Assessment. vol. 26 (3).
- (2014) Orienting patient to affect, Sense of self, And the activation of affect over the course of psychotherapy with cluster C patients. Journal of Counseling Psychology. vol. 61 (3).