Postal addressDepartment of Psychology Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Experience of affects predicting sense of self and others in Short-Term Dynamic and Cognitive Therapy. Psychotherapy. volum 51 (2).
- (2014) Somatiske symptomer uten vesentlig medisinsk forklaring: Bakgrunn, nosologi og kliniske betraktninger med relevans for psykologer. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. volum 51 (5).
- (2014) The role of stress in absenteeism: Cortisol responsiveness among patients on long-term sick leave. PLoS ONE. volum 9 (5).
- (2014) Work stress, sleep deficiency, and predicted 10-year cardiometabolic risk in a female patient care worker population. American Journal of Industrial Medicine. volum 57 (8).
- (2014) Serotonin transporter polymorphisms predict response inhibition in healthy volunteers. Neuroscience Letters.
- (2014) Factor analysis of the Achievement of Therapeutic Objectives Scale (ATOS) in Short-term Dynamic Psychotherapy and Cognitive Therapy. Psychological Assessment.
- (2014) Orienting Patient to Affect, Sense of Self, and the Activation of Affect Over the Course of Psychotherapy With Cluster C Patients. Journal of counseling psychology. volum 61 (3).
- (2013) Automatic thoughts and meta-cognition as predictors of depressive or anxious symptoms: A prospective study of two trajectories. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. volum 54 (2).
- (2013) Cognitive Behaviour Therapy for Psychotic Symptoms: A Randomized Controlled Effectiveness Trial. Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy. volum 41 (5).
- (2013) Experiencing malevolent voices is associated with attentional dysfunction in psychotic patients. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. volum 54 (2).
- (2013) The extent of neurocognitive dysfunction in a multidisciplinary pain centre population. Is there a relation between reported and tested neuropsychological functioning?. Pain. volum 154 (7).
- (2012) Resilience is a good predictor of hopelessness even after controlling for stressful life events, mood and personality (NEO-PI-R). Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. volum 53.
- (2012) Impact of sleep disturbance on patients in treatment for mental disorders. BMC Psychiatry. volum 12 (179).
- (2012) Different processes for different therapies: Therapist actions, therapeutic bond, and outcome. Psychotherapy. volum 49 (3).
- (2011) Engruppes oppfølgingsstudie: Kvantitativt mindre ryggsmerter etter psykomotorisk fysioterapi :. Fysioterapeuten. volum 78 (5).
- (2011) The relationship between resilience and levels of anxiety, depression, and obsessive–compulsive symptoms in adolescents. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy. volum 18 (4).
- (2011) Change in Defense Mechanisms During Short-Term Dynamic and Cognitive Therapy in Patients With Cluster C Personality Disorders. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease. volum 199 (9).
- (2011) Differences between patients’ and clinicians’ report of sleep disturbance: a field study in mental health care in Norway. BMC Psychiatry. volum 11.
- (2011) Attentional Functions in Major Depressive Disorders With and Without Comorbid Anxiety. Archives of clinical neuropsychology. volum 26 (1).
- (2011) Verbal Memory Functions in Unipolar Major Depression With and Without Co-morbid Anxiety. Neuropsychology, Development and Cognition. Section D: The Clinical Neuropsychologist. volum 25 (3).