Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2012) The relative importance of aerobic capacity, physical activity and body mass index in impaired glucose tolerance and Type 2 diabetes. Vulnerable Groups & Inclusion. volum 3.
- (2012) Insulin Sensitivity After Maximal and Endurance Resistance Training. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. volum 26 (2).
- (2011) Exercise-induced changes in body fat, upper leg skeletal muscle area, BMI and body weight in overweight people with risk of developing type 2 diabetes. Acta Kinesiologiae - Universitatis Tartuensis. volum 16.
- (2011) Motivation for lifestyle changes to improve health in people with impaired glucose tolerance. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. volum 25 (3).
- (2011) Headache and musculoskeletal complaints among subjects with self reported whiplash injury. The HUNT-2 study. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. volum 12.
- (2010) Sans for humor: Et område for spennende forskning. Replikk. volum 29 (1).
- (2010) The Sense of Humor Questionnaire: Conceptualization and review of 40 years of findings in empirical researc. Europe's Journal of Psychology. volum 6 (3).
- (2010) A 7-year prospective study of sense of humor and mortality in an adult county population: The HUNT-2 study. International Journal of Psychiatry in Medicine. volum 40 (2).
- (2009) Motivation for Life Style Changes to Improve Health in People with Impaired Glucose Tolerance. International Journal of Rehabilitation Research.
- (2009) Treatment of tunnel phobia: An experimental field study. Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. volum 38.
- (2009) Motivation for Life Style Changes to Improve Health in People with Impaired Glucose Tolerance. International Journal of Rehabilitation Research. volum 32.
- (2008) The role of personality, mood, subjective health, and stress in depressive symptoms among high school students. European Journal of Psychiatry. volum 22 (3).
- (2008) Erfaren professor som førstereisgutt. Laurbærbladet.
- (2008) Helbred og humoristisk sans: dødelighed. Ugeskrift for læger. volum 170 (51).
- (2008) Helbred og humoristisk sans: sygelighed. Ugeskrift for læger. volum 170 (51).
- (2008) Some health effects of implementing school nursing in a Norwegian high school: A controlled study. Journal of School Nursing. volum 24 (1).
- (2007) Hearing impairment, sense of humour and communication strategies. Scandinavian Journal of Disability Research. volum 9.
- (2007) Breathing exercises with vagal biofeedback may benefit patients with functional dyspepsia. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. volum 42 (9).
- (2006) Sense of humor and survival among a county cohort of patients with end-stage renal failure: A two-year prospective study. International Journal of Psychiatry in Medicine. volum 36.
- (2006) Incidence of musculoskeletal complaints in a large adult Norwegian county population. The HUNT Study. Spine. volum 31 (18).