Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2017) In-situ micro-cantilever bending test in environmental scanning electron microscope: Real time observation of hydrogen enhanced cracking. Scripta Materialia. vol. 127.
- (2017) In situ electrochemical microcantilever bending test: A new insight into hydrogen enhanced cracking. Scripta Materialia. vol. 132.
- (2015) Correlation between the hydrogen chemical potential and pop-in load during in situ electrochemical nanoindentation. Scripta Materialia. vol. 108.
- (2017) Hydrogen Embrittlement Investigated by Novel Critical Experiments. The challenges od hydrogen and metals . Royal Society; London. 2017-01-16 - 2017-01-18.
- (2016) A multi-scale approach to grain boundary degradation by hydrogen. 2016 International Hydrogen Conference ; Wyoming. 2016-09-11 - 2016-09-14.
- (2016) Hydrogen embrittlement investigated by novel critical experiments. HEmS Workshop ; 2016-09-23 - 2016-09-23.
- (2016) In-situ electro chemical micro cantilever bending test of single and bicrystal beams. MSE conference ; Darmstadt. 2016-09-27 - 2016-09-29.
- (2015) Hydrogen embrittlement revisited by novel nano-mechanical approach. 16th Nordic Corrosion Congress ; 2015-05-20 - 2015-05-22.
- (2015) Challenges in Norwegian Oil and Gas Industry to overcomeHydrogen embrittlement. Hydrogen Embrittlement and Sour Gas Corrosion . Max Plank institute for iron research; Duesseldorf. 2015-01-27 - 2015-01-28.
- (2015) Micro and Nanomechanical Testing under Simulated Environmental Conditions. TMS 2015 144th ANNUAL MEETING & EXHIBITION . TMS; Orlando. 2015-03-15 - 2015-03-19.
- (2015) A novel approach investigating hydrogen embrittlement in iron aluminides. MRS Fall Conference ; 2015-11-29 - 2015-12-04.
- (2015) Grain Boundary Effect on Hydrogen Degredation. MRS Fall Conference ; Boston. 2015-11-29 - 2015-12-04.
- (2015) In situ electrochemical-micro-compression test: An investigation of dislocation-grain boundary interaction in presence of hydrogen. TMS 2015, 144th Annual Meeting and Exhibition ; 2015-03-15 - 2015-03-19.