Postal addressDepartment of Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Whole Genome Gene Expression Meta-Analysis of Inflammatory Bowel Disease Colon Mucosa Demonstrates Lack of Major Differences between Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis. PLoS ONE. volum 8 (2).
- (2013) TLR3 mediates release of IL-1 beta and cell death in keratinocytes in a caspase-4 dependent manner. Journal of dermatological science (Amsterdam). volum 72 (1).
- (2013) Chimeric Anti-CD14 IGG2/4 Hybrid Antibodies for Therapeutic Intervention in Pig and Human Models of Inflammation. Journal of Immunology. volum 191 (9).
- (2013) Double-blockade of CD14 and complement component C5 abolish the inflammatory storm and improve survival in mouse polymicrobial sepsis. Molecular Immunology. volum 56 (3).
- (2013) Cholesterol crystals activate the complement system and are phagocytosed in a complement-dependent manner. Molecular Immunology. volum 56 (3).
- (2013) The induction of cytokines by polycation containing microspheres by a complement dependent mechanism. Biomaterials. volum 34 (3).
- (2013) Biocompatibility and Biotolerability Assessment of Microspheres Using a Whole Blood Model. Micro and Nanosystems. volum 5 (3).
- (2013) Cholesterol crystals induce inflammasome activation and cytolcine release in a complement-dependent manner. Molecular Immunology. volum 56 (3).
- (2013) The NLRP3 inflammasome is up-regulated in cardiac fibroblasts and mediates myocardial ischaemia-reperfusion injury. Cardiovascular Research. volum 99 (1).
- (2013) Expression of Toll-like receptor-3 is enhanced in active inflammatory bowel disease and mediates the excessive release of lipocalin 2. Clinical and Experimental Immunology. volum 173 (3).
- (2013) Enhanced expression of CXCL10 in inflammatory bowel disease: Potential role of mucosal toll-like 3 receptor stimulation. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. volum 19 (2).
- (2012) Bride and groom in systemic inflammation - The bells ring for complement and Toll in cooperation. Immunobiology. volum 217 (11).
- (2012) Differential Effect of Inhibiting MD-2 and CD14 on LPS- Versus Whole E. coli Bacteria-Induced Cytokine Responses in Human Blood. Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology. volum 946.
- (2012) Phagocytosis of Escherichia coli in human whole blood: Early complement dependency is succeeded by late CD14 dependency over time. Immunobiology. volum 217 (11).
- (2012) The GOLD domain-containing protein TMED7 inhibits TLR4 signalling from the endosome upon LPS stimulation. Nature Communications. volum 3.
- (2012) Dissecting the IBD Transcriptome. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. volum 18.
- (2012) Oligodeoxynucleotides inhibit Toll-like receptor 3 mediated cytotoxicity and CXCL8 release in keratinocytes. Experimental Dermatology. volum 21 (1).
- (2012) Direct measurement of the interaction force between immunostimulatory CpG-DNA and TLR9 fusion protein. Journal of Molecular Recognition. volum 25 (2).
- (2012) Recombinant anti-human and anti-porcine CD14 antibodies. Immunobiology. volum 217 (11).
- (2012) The systemic inflammatory reaction in polymicrobial sepsis induced by murine cecal ligation and puncture is equally dependent on C5 and CD14. Immunobiology. volum 217 (11).