Postal addressDepartment of Circulation and Medical Imaging Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim
Tone Frost Bathen
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2013) 2-hydroxyglutarate as a magnetic resonance biomarker for glioma subtyping. Translational Oncology. volum 6 (2).
- (2013) Metabolic profiles of brain metastases. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. volum 14 (1).
- (2013) Differentiating diffuse World Health Organization grade II and IV astrocytomas with ex vivo magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Neurosurgery. volum 72 (2).
- (2012) Serum Levels of Choline-Containing Compounds Are Associated with Aerobic Fitness Level: The HUNT-Study. PLoS ONE. volum 7 (7).
- (2012) Prognostic value of metabolic response in breast cancer patients receiving neoadjuvant chemotherapy. BMC Cancer. volum 12.
- (2012) Predicting long-term survival and treatment response in breast cancer patients receiving neoadjuvant chemotherapy by MR metabolic profiling. NMR in Biomedicine. volum 25 (2).
- (2012) Lactate and glycine-potential MR biomarkers of prognosis in estrogen receptor-positive breast cancers. NMR in Biomedicine. volum 25 (11).
- (2012) In vivo MRI and histopathological assessment of tumor microenvironment in luminal-like and basal-like breast cancer xenografts. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. volum 35 (5).
- (2012) Glycerophosphocholine (GPC) is a poorly understood biomarker in breast cancer. Proceedings of the National Academy of Science of the United States of America. volum 109 (38).
- (2011) In vivo MRS of locally advanced breast cancer: characteristics related to negative or positive choline detection and early monitoring of treatment response. Magnetic Resonance Materials in Physics, Biology and Medicine. volum 24 (6).
- (2011) Monitoring Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in Breast Cancer Patients: Improved MR Assessment at 3 T?. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. volum 34 (3).
- (2011) Diffusion-Weighted and Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced MRI in Evaluation of Early Treatment Effects During Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in Breast Cancer Patients. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. volum 34 (5).
- (2011) HR MAS MR Spectroscopy in Metabolic Characterization of Cancer. Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry. volum 11 (1).
- (2010) Magnetic Resonance Metabolomics of Intact Tissue: A Biotechnological Tool in Cancer Diagnostics and Treatment Evaluation. Cancer Research. volum 70 (17).
- (2010) Merging transcriptomics and metabolomics - advances in breast cancer profiling. BMC Cancer. volum 10.
- (2010) Alignment of high resolution magic angle spinning magnetic resonance spectra using warping methods. Analytica Chimica Acta. volum 683 (1).
- (2010) Multivariate modeling and prediction of breast cancer prognostic factors using MR metabolomics. Journal of Proteome Research. volum 9 (2).
- (2010) Prognostic value of pretreatment dynamic contrast-enhanced MR imaging in breast cancer patients receiving neoadjuvant chemotherapy: Overall survival predicted from combined time course and volume analysis. Acta Radiologica. volum 51 (6).
- (2010) Monitoring the Effect of Docetaxel Treatment in MCF7 Xenografts Using Multimodal In Vivo and Ex Vivo Magnetic Resonance Methods, Histopathology and Gene Expression. Translational Oncology. volum 3 (4).
- (2010) Assessment of early docetaxel response in an experimental model of human breast cancer using DCE-MRI, ex vivo HR MAS, and in vivo 1H MRS. NMR in Biomedicine. volum 23 (1).
- (2010) Quantification of metabolites in breast cancer patients with different clinical prognosis using HR MAS MR spectroscopy. NMR in Biomedicine. volum 23 (4).
- (2010) Discrimination of Patients with Microsatellite Instability Colon Cancer using H-1 HR MAS MR Spectroscopy and Chemometric Analysis. Journal of Proteome Research. volum 9 (7).
- (2009) Combining clinical assessment scores and in vivo MR spectroscopy neurometabolites in very low birth weight adolescents. Artificial Intelligence in Medicine. volum 47 (2).
- (2009) Predicting Survival and Early Clinical Response to Primary Chemotherapy for Patients With Locally Advanced Breast Cancer Using DCE-MRI. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. volum 29 (6).
- (2009) High-resolution MAS MRS of breast cancer biopsies - different approaches. European Radiology. volum 19.
- (2009) High-resolution magic angle spinning (HR MAS) MR spectroscopy in metabolic characterization of human cancer. Progress in nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy. volum 54 (3-4).
- (2008) Omega-3 Fatty Acids Supress Growth of SW620 Human Colon Cancer Xenografts in Nude Mice. Anticancer Research. volum 28 (6A).
- (2008) Principal component analysis for the comparison of metabolic profiles from human rectal cancer biopsies and colorectal xenografts using high-resolution magic angle spinning 1H magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Molecular Cancer. volum 7.
- (2008) Characterization of brain metastases using high-resolution magic angle spinning MRS. NMR in Biomedicine. volum 21.