Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Assessment of upscaling potential of alternative adsorbent materials for highway stormwater treatment in cold climates. Environmental technology. vol. 38 (6).
- (2017) Green roof performance potential in cold and wet regions. Ecological Engineering: The Journal of Ecotechnology. vol. 106.
- (2017) Pilot Scale Testing of Adsorbent Amended Filters under High Hydraulic Loads for Highway Runoff in Cold Climates. Water. vol. 9 (230).
- (2016) Trinn 1: Reduser overvannet i avløpsnettet ved å frakoble taknedløp. Vann. vol. 51 (4).
- (2016) Review of models and procedures for modelling urban snowmelt. Urban Water Journal. vol. 13 (4).
- (2016) The hydrological performance of bioretention cells in regions with cold climates: Seasonal variation and implications for design. Hydrology Research. vol. 47 (2).
- (2015) Accumulation of Traffic-Related Trace Metals in Urban Winter-Long Roadside Snowbanks. Water, Air and Soil Pollution. vol. 226 (12).
- (2014) Adaptation to Climate Change – Professional Networks and Reinforcing Institutional Environments. Environment and Planning. C, Government and Policy. vol. 33 (1).
- (2012) Vurdering av metoder for overvåking av hygienisk badevannskvalitet. Vann. vol. 47 (2).
- (2008) Seasonal climatic effects on the hydrology of a rain garden. Hydrological Processes. vol. 22 (11).
- (2007) Heavy metal removal in cold climate bioretention. Water, Air and Soil Pollution. vol. 183 (1-4).
- (2007) Snowmelt pollutant removal in bioretention areas. Water Research. vol. 41 (18).
- (2007) An evaluation of applying existing bioretention sizing methods to cold climates with snow storage conditions. Water Science and Technology. vol. 56 (10).
- (2007) Seasonal climatic effects on the hydrology of a rain garden. Hydrological Processes. vol. 21.
- (2017) Capacity of the Kværnerbyen Culvert-Tunnel System: Assessment and suggestions for increased flow capacity. 2017. ISBN 978-82-7598-106-4.
- (2015) Protecting the Past and Planning for the Future: Results from the project “Cultural Heritage and Water Management in Urban Planning” (Urban WATCH). 2015. ISBN 978-82-92935-13-2.
- (2015) The Kværnerbyen flood of 2nd September 2015 Reconstruction of the Alna River flows and capacity assessment of the culvert-tunnel system. 2015. ISBN 978-82-7598-093-7.
- (2006) 1st UNESCO IHP VI Workshop: Integrated urban water management in cold climate. 2006. ISBN 82-7598-061-5.