Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) High-Resolution Analyses of Overlap in the Microbiota Between Mothers and Their Children. Current Microbiology. vol. 71.
- (2014) Major faecal microbiota shifts in composition and diversity with age in a geographically restricted cohort of mothers and their children. FEMS Microbiology Ecology. vol. 87 (1).
- (2014) The predictive value of allergen skin prick tests and IgE tests at pre-school age: The PACT study. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology. vol. 25 (7).
- (2013) Bifidobacterial Succession and Correlation Networks in a Large Unselected Cohort of Mothers and Their Children. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. vol. 79 (2).
- (2013) The impact of pre- and postnatal exposures on allergy related diseases in childhood: a controlled multicentre intervention study in primary health care. BMC Public Health. vol. 13.
- (2012) Modelling bacterial transmission in human allergen-specific IgE sensitization. Letters in Applied Microbiology. vol. 54 (5).
- (2012) Agreement of specific IgE and skin prick test in an unselected cohort of two-year-old children. European Journal of Pediatrics. vol. 171 (3).
- (2012) Early eczema and the risk of childhood asthma: a prospective, population-based study. BMC Pediatrics. vol. 12.
- (2011) Diversity, transmission and persistence of Escherichia coli in a cohort of mothers and their infants. Environmental Microbiology Reports. vol. 3 (3).
- (2011) Family eczema-history in 2-year-olds with eczema; a prospective, population-based study. The PACT-study, Norway. BMC Dermatology. vol. 11.
- (2011) Temporal variations in early gut microbial colonization are associated with allergen-specific immunoglobulin E but not atopic eczema at 2 years of age. Clinical and Experimental Allergy. vol. 41 (11).
- (2011) Temporal Development of the Infant Gut Microbiota in Immunoglobulin E-Sensitized and Nonsensitized Children Determined by the GA-Map Infant Array. Clinical and Vaccine Immunology. vol. 18 (8).
- (2010) Probiotics in pregnant women to prevent allergic disease: a randomized, double-blind trial. British Journal of Dermatology. vol. 163 (3).
- (2010) Allergy related disorders among 2-yrs olds in a general population. The PACT Study. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology. vol. 21 (2).
- (2010) A primary health-care intervention on pre- and postnatal risk factor behavior to prevent childhood allergy. The Prevention of Allergy among Children in Trondheim (PACT) study. BMC Public Health. vol. 10.
- (2010) Do early intake of fish and fish oil protect against eczema and doctor-diagnosed asthma at 2 years of age? A cohort study. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health. vol. 64 (2).
- (2009) Probiotic supplementation given to mothers in primary prevention of allergic diseases in early childhood - a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial in a nonselected population. Allergy. European Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. vol. 64.
- (2009) Maternal smoking cessation in early pregnancy and offspring weight status at four years of age. A prospective birth cohort study. Early Human Development. vol. 85.
- (2008) Utvikling i diagnostisering og helsetjenesteforbruk ved obstruktiv lungesykdom. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 128 (21).
- (2008) Maternal smoking cessation in early pregnancy and offspring weight status at four years of age: A prospective birth cohort study. Archives of Disease in Childhood.