Background and activities
Specialities: Internal medicine, Pulmonology and Haematology
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Intraoperative localized constrained registration in navigated bronchoscopy. Medical physics (Lancaster).
- (2017) Measurement of health-related quality of life during chemotherapy -the importance of timing. Acta Oncologica. vol. 56 (5).
- (2017) Cancer cachexia associates with a systemic autophagy-inducing activity mimicked by cancer cell-derived IL-6 trans-signaling. Scientific Reports. vol. 7 (1).
- (2017) A new visualization method for navigated bronchoscopy. MITAT. Minimally invasive therapy & allied technologies.
- (2017) A multimodal image guiding system for Navigated Ultrasound Bronchoscopy (EBUS): A human feasibility study. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (2).
- (2017) Medical complexity and time to lung cancer treatment - A three-year retrospective chart review. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 17:45.
- (2016) Intervensjonsbronkoskopi kan være livreddende - et kasus. Bestpractice Onkologi/Hematologi. vol. 6.årgang (25).
- (2016) A new removable airway stent. European Clinical Respiratory Journal. vol. 3 (1).
- (2016) Learning endobronchial ultrasound transbronchial needle aspiration – a 6-year experience at a single institution. Clinical Respiratory Journal.
- (2015) Aggressive Treatment of Brain Metastasis Increases Survival in Patients with Lung Cancer. Journal of Pulmonary and Respiratory Medicine. vol. 5 (4).
- (2015) Airway segmentation and centerline extraction from thoracic CT - Comparison of a new method to state of the art commercialized methods. PLoS ONE. vol. 10:e0144282 (12).
- (2015) A novel platform for electromagnetic navigated ultrasound bronchoscopy (EBUS). International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery.
- (2015) Changes in skeletal muscle mass during palliative chemotherapy in patients with advanced lung cancer. Acta Oncologica. vol. 54 (3).
- (2014) Can dogs smell lung cancer? First study using exhaled breath and urine screening in unselected patients with suspected lung cancer. Acta Oncologica. vol. 53 (3).
- (2014) Self-reported cardiovascular disease and the risk of lung cancer, the HUNT study. Journal of Thoracic Oncology. vol. 9 (7).
- (2014) Automatic registration of CT images to patient during the initial phase of bronchoscopy: A clinical pilot study. Medical physics (Lancaster). vol. 41 (4).
- (2014) Navigated bronchoscopy : A technical review. Journal of Bronchology & Interventional Pulmonology. vol. 21 (3).
- (2014) Arbeidsbetinget lungekreft i Sør-Trøndelag. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 134 (20).
- (2013) Bone mass density, fracture history, self-reported osteoporosis as proxy variables for estrogen and the risk of non-small-cell lung cancer : a population based cohort study, the HUNT study: are proxy variables friends or faults?. Lung Cancer. vol. 81 (1).
- (2013) Bronchoscope-induced Displacement of Lung Targets: First In Vivo Demonstration of Effect From Wedging Maneuver in Navigated Bronchoscopy. Journal of Bronchology & Interventional Pulmonology. vol. 20 (3).