Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Dynamic responses to silicon in Thalasiossira pseudonana - Identification, characterisation and classification of signature genes and their corresponding protein motifs. Scientific Reports. vol. 7 (1).
- (2017) The effects of phosphorus limitation on carbon metabolism in diatoms. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London. Biological Sciences. vol. 372.
- (2017) The IDA-LIKE peptides IDL6 and IDL7 are negative modulators of stress responses in Arabidopsis thaliana. Journal of Experimental Botany. vol. 68 (13).
- (2016) A sex-inducing pheromone triggers cell cycle arrest and mate attraction in the diatom Seminavis robusta. Scientific Reports. vol. 6.
- (2015) Whole cell response to nitrogen depletion in the diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. Journal of Experimental Botany. vol. 66 (20).
- (2015) The IDA/IDA-LIKE and PIP/PIP-LIKE gene families in Arabidopsis: Phylogenetic relationship, expression patterns, and transcriptional effect of the PIPL3 peptide. Journal of Experimental Botany. vol. 66 (17).
- (2014) The chloroplast genome of the diatom Seminavis robusta: New features introduced through multiple mechanisms of horizontal gene transfer. Marine Genomics. vol. 16 (1).
- (2014) System responses to equal doses of photosynthetically usable radiation of blue, green, and red light in the marine diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (12).
- (2013) Gene regulation of carbon fixation, storage, and utilization in the diatom phaeodactylum tricornutum acclimated to light/dark cycles. Plant Physiology. vol. 161 (2).
- (2013) NEVERSHED and INFLORESCENCE DEFICIENT IN ABSCISSION are differentially required for cell expansion and cell separation during floral organ abscission in Arabidopsis thaliana. Journal of Experimental Botany. vol. 64 (17).
- (2013) Molecular and photosynthetic responses to prolonged darkness and subsequent acclimation to re-illumination in the diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (3).
- (2011) Genome-wide profiling of responses to cadmium in the diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 45 (18).
- (2011) Arabidopsis thaliana MIRO1 and MIRO2 GTPases Are Unequally Redundant in Pollen Tube Growth and Fusion of Polar Nuclei during Female Gametogenesis. PLoS ONE. vol. 6 (4).
- (2009) Plant peptides in signalling: looking for new partners. Trends in Plant Science. vol. 14 (5).
- (2009) An integrated analysis of molecular acclimation to high light in the marine diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. PLoS ONE. vol. 4 (11).
- (2006) A RHOse by any other name: a comparative analysis of animal and plant Rho GTPases. Cell Research. vol. 16 (5).
- (2006) The crystal structure of Arabidopsis thaliana RAC7/ROP9: The first RAS superfamily GTPase from the plant kingdom. Phytochemistry. vol. 67 (21).
- (2005) The small GTPase AtRAC2/ROP7 is specifically expressed during late stages of xylem differentiation in Arabidopsis. Journal of Experimental Botany. vol. 56 (419).
- (2004) NAPP and PIRP encode subunits of a putative WAVE regulatory protein complex involved in plant cell morphogenesis. The Plant Cell. vol. 16 (9).
- (2004) Genetic, molecular and functional studies of RAC GTPases and the WAVE-like regulatory protein complex in Arabidopsis thaliana. 2004. ISBN 82-471-6349-7.