Postal addressDepartment of Physics Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Background and activities
Professor of medical technology, with research interests in medical physics.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2012) Monte Carlo linear accelerator simulation of megavoltage photon beams: Independent determination of initial beam parameters. Medical physics (Lancaster). volum 39 (1).
- (2012) Monte Carlo study of in-field and out-of-field dose distributions from a linear accelerator operating with and without a flattening-filter. Medical physics (Lancaster). volum 39 (8).
- (2011) Superficial doses in breast cancer radiotherapy using conventional and IMRT techniques: A film-based phantom study. Radiotherapy and Oncology. volum 100 (2).
- (2009) Contralateral breast doses measured by film dosimetry: tangential techniques and an optimized IMRT technique. Physics in Medicine and Biology. volum 54 (15).
- (2008) Second-harmonic generation in collagen as a potential cancer diagnostic parameter. Journal of Biomedical Optics. volum 13 (5).
- (2008) Image correlation spectroscopy of multiphoton images correlates with collagen mechanical properties. Biophysical Journal. volum 94.
- (2008) Macromolecular diffusion in the extracellular matrix measured by fluorescence correlation spectroscopy. Journal of Biomedical Optics. volum 13 (5).
- (2006) Speckle noise in polarization sensitive optical coherence tomography. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. volum 6079.
- (2006) Quatitative measurements of flow velocity and direction using transversal Doppler optical coherence tomography. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. volum 6079.
- (2006) Measurement of dye diffusion in scattering tissue phantoms using dual-wavelength low-coherence interferometry. Journal of Biomedical Optics. volum 11.
- (2005) Functional imaging of dye concentration in tissue phantoms by spectroscopic optical coherence tomography. Journal of Biomedical Optics. volum 10 (2).
- (2003) A measurement of dye diffusion in agar gel by use of low-coherence interferometry. Optics Letters. volum 28 (14).
- (1998) Accuracy and noise in optical Doppler tomography studied by Monte Carlo simulation. Physics in Medicine and Biology. volum 43.
- (1998) Nuclear and mitochondrial splice forms of human uracil-DNA glycosylase contain a complex nuclear localization signal and a strong classical mitochondrial localizations signal, respectively. Nucleic Acids Research. volum 26 (20).
- (1998) Signal attenuation and localization in optical coherence tomography studied by Monte Carlo simulation. Physics in Medicine and Biology. volum 43.
- (1997) A sequence in the N-terminal region of human uracil-DNA glycosylase with homology to XPA interacts with the C-terminal part of the 34-kDa subunit o replication protein A. Journal of Biological Chemistry.
- (1997) Reconstruction of doses and deposition in the western trace from the Chernobyl accident. Health Physics. volum 72 (5).
- (1996) Fading correction for fluorescence quantitation in confocal microscopy. Cytometry.
- (1996) Analyte and label binding assay read by flow cytometry. Clinical Chemistry. volum 42 (10).
Part of book/report
- (2005) Utviklingen av fagområdet medisinsk teknologi. Det medisinske fakultet. Forskning og utdanning gjennom 30 år.