Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Trace elements in undiagnosed type 2 diabetes mellitus (HUNT3). Toxicology Letters.
- (2014) Do trace element differences in diabetic patients persist with time? The HUNT3 Survey. Toxicology Letters.
- (2014) Trace elements and type 2 diabetes - two case-control studies in HUNT3. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement.
- (2013) Silver nanoparticle-induced cytotoxicity in rat brain endothelial cell culture. Toxicology in Vitro. volum 27 (1).
- (2013) Metal Concentrations in Cerebrospinal Fluid and Blood Plasma from Patients with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. Biological Trace Element Research. volum 151 (2).
- (2013) Die Toxikologie des Quesksilbers und seiner Verbindungen. Perspectives in biology and medicine.
- (2012) Neuropsychological function and past exposure to metallic mercury in female dental workers. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. volum 53 (2).
- (2012) Early combination of material characteristics and toxicology is useful in the design of low toxicity carbon nanofiber. Materials. volum 5 (9).
- (2012) Manganese in cerebrospinal fluid and blood plasma of patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Experimental biology and medicine (Maywood, N.J. : Print). volum 237 (7).
- (2012) The toxicology of mercury and its compounds. Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology. volum 26 (4).
- (2011) Pregnancy outcomes among female dental personnel - a registry-based retrospective cohort study. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health. volum 37 (6).
- (2011) Occurrence of Cognitive and Neurological Symptoms in Norwegian Dentists. SH@W Safety and Health at Work. volum 2.
- (2011) Biochemical Factors Modulating Cellular Neurotoxicity of Methylmercury. The Internet Journal of Toxicology.
- (2011) Comparative Study on the Response of Rat Primary Astrocytes and Microglia to Methylmercury Toxicity. Glia. volum 59 (5).
- (2011) Manganese in CSF and blood plasma from ALS patients. Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology. volum 26.
- (2011) Estimation of the Acute Inhalation Hazards of Chemicals Based on Route-to-route and Local Endpoint Extrapolation: Experience from Bulk Maritime Transport. ATLA (Alternatives to Laboratory Animals). volum 39 (6).
- (2010) The in vitro effects of Trolox on methylmercury-induced neurotoxicity. Toxicology. volum 276 (1).
- (2010) Historical exposure to mercury among Norwegian dental personnel. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health. volum 36 (3).
- (2009) Effects of Chronic Manganese Exposure on Glutamatergic and GABAergic Neurotransmitter Markers in the Nonhuman Primate Brain. Toxicological Sciences. volum 111 (1).
- (2009) The colony formation assay as an indicator of carbon nanotube toxicity examined in three cell lines. Nanotoxicology. volum 3 (3).