Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Modification of astrocyte metabolism as an approach to the treatment of epilepsy: Triheptanoin and acetyl-L-carnitine. Neurochemical Research. vol. 41 (1-2).
- (2016) Kvinnen som ikke gjenkjente sitt eget ansikt. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 136 (21).
- (2013) Region- and age-dependent alterations of glial-neuronal metabolic interactions correlate with CNS pathology in a mouse model of globoid cell leukodystrophy. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. vol. 33 (7).
- (2012) Chronic acetyl-L-carnitine alters brain energy metabolism and increases noradrenaline and serotonin content in healthy mice. Neurochemistry International. vol. 61 (1).
- (2012) Dietary supplementation with acetyl-L-carnitine in seizure treatment of pentylenetetrazole kindled mice. Neurochemistry International. vol. 61 (4).
- (2010) Alteration of Glial-Neuronal Metabolic Interactions in a Mouse Model of Alexander Disease. Glia. vol. 58 (10).
- (2009) How are glial-neuronal interactions altered by increasing expression of GFAP?. Journal of Neurochemistry. vol. 110.