Background and activities
- Leading the research project Health Promotion Worthwhile?https://www.ntnu.edu/chpr/health-promotion-worthwhile
- Leading the strategic research programme at NTNU Health in Context https://www.ntnu.no/iph/heiko
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Validation of the Norwegian version of the work-related sense of coherence scale. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health.
- (2016) Exploring experiences of fostering positive work environment in Norwegian nursing homes: A multi method study. Clinical Nursing Studies. vol. 4 (4).
- (2014) The impact of work culture on quality of care in nursing homes - a review study. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 28 (3).
- (2014) Long-term effects of a nurse-led group and individual patient education programme for patients with chronic inflammatory polyarthritis - a randomised controlled trial. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 23 (7-8).
- (2014) The Relationships between Self-Transcendence and Spiritual Well-Being in Cognitively Intact Nursing Home Patients. International Journal of Older People Nursing. vol. 9 (1).
- (2013) Expectations and desires of palliative health care personnel concerning their future work culture. Journal of Hospital Administration. vol. 2 (3).
- (2013) Work culture among healthcare personnel in a palliative medicine unit. Palliative & Supportive Care. vol. 11 (2).
- (2013) Quality of Life in Children and Adolescents Surviving Cancer. European Journal of Cancer. vol. 49.
- (2013) Self-transcendence in cognitively intact nursing-home patients: a resource for well-being. Journal of Advanced Nursing. vol. 69 (5).
- (2013) One-year course of fatigue after post-operative radiotherapy in Norwegian breast cancer patients – comparison to general population. Acta Oncologica. vol. 52 (2).
- (2012) Work Culture among Health Care Personnel in a Palliative Medicine Unit. Psychology and Health. vol. 27.
- (2012) Relapse of health related quality of life and psychological health in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 6 months after rehabilitation. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 26 (2).
- (2012) Children and Adolescents Surviving Cancer: Psychosocial Health and Quality of Life. Pediatric Blood & Cancer. vol. 59 (6).
- (2012) Quality of Life in Children and Adolescents Surviving Cancer. Pediatric Blood & Cancer. vol. 59 (6).
- (2012) Quality of life in children and adolescents surviving cancer. European Journal of Oncology Nursing. vol. 16 (2).
- (2012) The effect of an educational program consisting of group and individual arthritis education for patients with polyarthritis - A randomised controlled trial. Patient Education and Counseling. vol. 88 (1).
- (2012) Self-transcendence and nurse-patient interaction in cognitively intact nursing home patients. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 21 (23-24).
- (2012) Co-morbidity and pain sites in long-term gynecological cancer survivors and women in the general population. Gynecologic Oncology. vol. 127 (1).
- (2012) Socioeconomic conditions and number of pain sites in women. BMC Women's Health. vol. 12.
- (2011) Factors predicting clinically improved health related quality of life in COPD patients after multidisciplinary rehabilitation. Psychology and Health. vol. 26.