Background and activities
PhD in med. technology. Senior engineer at the MR Cancer group. Field: Clinical MR and high resolution MR spectroscopy, Metabolomics.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Diffusion weighted imaging for the differentiation of breast tumors: From apparent diffusion coefficient to high order diffusion tensor imaging. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. vol. 43 (5).
- (2014) Impacts of MR spectroscopic imaging on glioma patient management. Acta Oncologica. vol. 53 (5).
- (2013) Metabolic profiles of brain metastases. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 14 (1).
- (2013) Differentiating diffuse World Health Organization grade II and IV astrocytomas with ex vivo magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Neurosurgery. vol. 72 (2).
- (2010) Short Echo Time H-1 MRSI of the Human Brain at 3T With Adiabatic Slice-Selective Refocusing Pulses; Reproducibility and Variance in a Dual Center Setting. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. vol. 31 (1).
- (2010) Magnetic Resonance Metabolomics of Intact Tissue: A Biotechnological Tool in Cancer Diagnostics and Treatment Evaluation. Cancer Research. vol. 70 (17).
- (2008) Characterization of brain metastases using high-resolution magic angle spinning MRS. NMR in Biomedicine. vol. 21.
- (2007) Klinisk MR spektroskopi. HMT - Helsetjenesten Medisinsk Teknikk : helse, medisin, teknikk.
- (2007) Metabolic profiling of human brain metastases using in vivo proton MR spectroscopy at 3T. BMC Cancer. vol. 7 (141).
- (2006) Cerebral metabolite differences in adolescents with low birth weight: assessment with in vivo proton MR spectroscopy. Pediatric Radiology. vol. 36 (8).
- (2006) Clinical H-1 magnetic resonance spectroscopy of brain metastases at 1.5T and 3T. Acta Radiologica. vol. 47 (5).
- (2005) Nitric-acid soluble fractions of 21 elements in Norwegian podzols: Factors affecting regional differences in vertical distribution. Applied Geochemistry. vol. 20.
- (2005) Order-of-magnitude increase of Hg in Norwegian peat profiles since the outset of industrial activity in Europe. Environmental Pollution. vol. 137.
- (2005) Quantification of pollutant lead in forest soils. Soil Science Society of America Journal. vol. 69.
- (2004) Metal pollution around an iron smelter complex in northern Norway at different modes of operation. Russian journal of ecology. vol. 13 (2).
- (2003) Concentrations of Cd, Co, Cu, Fe, Mn, Rb, V, and Zn in formalin-fixed brain tissue in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and parkinsonism-dementia complex of Guam determined by high-resolution ICP-MS. Biological Trace Element Research. vol. 96 (1-3).
- (2003) Concentrations of Cd, Co, Cu, Fe, Mn, Rb, V, and Zn in formalin-fixed brain tissue in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and parkinsonism-dementia complex of Guam determined by high-resolution ICP-MS. Biological Trace Element Research. vol. 96.
- (2003) Manganese, Copper, and Zinc in Cerebrospinal Fluid from Patients with Multiple Sclerosis. Biological Trace Element Research. vol. 93.
- (2003) Pre-concentration of selected trace elements from seawater by co-precipitation on Mg(OH)2. Journal de Physique IV : Colloque. vol. 107.
- (2003) Temporal and spatial trends in Hg deposition monitored by moss analysis. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 304.