Postal addressDepartment of Circulation and Medical Imaging Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim Norway
Torill Eidhammer Sjøbakk
Background and activities
PhD in med. technology. Senior engineer at the MR Cancer group. Field: Clinical MR and high resolution MR spectroscopy, Metabolomics.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Impacts of MR spectroscopic imaging on glioma patient management. Acta Oncologica.
- (2013) Metabolic profiles of brain metastases. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. volum 14 (1).
- (2013) Differentiating diffuse World Health Organization grade II and IV astrocytomas with ex vivo magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Neurosurgery. volum 72 (2).
- (2010) Short Echo Time H-1 MRSI of the Human Brain at 3T With Adiabatic Slice-Selective Refocusing Pulses; Reproducibility and Variance in a Dual Center Setting. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. volum 31 (1).
- (2010) Magnetic Resonance Metabolomics of Intact Tissue: A Biotechnological Tool in Cancer Diagnostics and Treatment Evaluation. Cancer Research. volum 70 (17).
- (2008) Characterization of brain metastases using high-resolution magic angle spinning MRS. NMR in Biomedicine. volum 21.
- (2007) Klinisk MR spektroskopi. HMT - Helsetjenesten Medisinsk Teknikk : helse, medisin, teknikk.
- (2007) Metabolic profiling of human brain metastases using in vivo proton MR spectroscopy at 3T. BMC Cancer. volum 7 (141).
- (2006) Cerebral metabolite differences in adolescents with low birth weight: assessment with in vivo proton MR spectroscopy. Pediatric Radiology. volum 36 (8).
- (2006) Clinical H-1 magnetic resonance spectroscopy of brain metastases at 1.5T and 3T. Acta Radiologica. volum 47 (5).
- (2005) Nitric-acid soluble fractions of 21 elements in Norwegian podzols: Factors affecting regional differences in vertical distribution. Applied Geochemistry. volum 20.
- (2005) Order-of-magnitude increase of Hg in Norwegian peat profiles since the outset of industrial activity in Europe. Environmental Pollution. volum 137.
- (2005) Quantification of pollutant lead in forest soils. Soil Science Society of America Journal. volum 69.
- (2004) Metal pollution around an iron smelter complex in northern Norway at different modes of operation. Russian journal of ecology. volum 13 (2).
- (2003) Concentrations of Cd, Co, Cu, Fe, Mn, Rb, V, and Zn in formalin-fixed brain tissue in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and parkinsonism-dementia complex of Guam determined by high-resolution ICP-MS. Biological Trace Element Research. volum 96 (1-3).
- (2003) Concentrations of Cd, Co, Cu, Fe, Mn, Rb, V, and Zn in formalin-fixed brain tissue in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and parkinsonism-dementia complex of Guam determined by high-resolution ICP-MS. Biological Trace Element Research. volum 96.
- (2003) Manganese, Copper, and Zinc in Cerebrospinal Fluid from Patients with Multiple Sclerosis. Biological Trace Element Research. volum 93.
- (2003) Pre-concentration of selected trace elements from seawater by co-precipitation on Mg(OH)2. Journal de Physique IV : Colloque. volum 107.
- (2003) Temporal and spatial trends in Hg deposition monitored by moss analysis. Science of the Total Environment. volum 304.
- (2003) Temporal trends in long-range atmospheric transport of heavy metals to Norway. Journal de Physique IV : Colloque. volum 107.