Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Does risk perception really exist?. Safety Science. vol. 93 (1).
- (2016) Changes in transport risk perception in urban populations in Norway from 2004 to 2013. Transportation planning and technology (Print). vol. 39 (6).
- (2016) Active transport, public transport and electric car as perceived alternatives in a motorized Norwegian sample. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour. vol. 42.
- (2015) Associations between work family conflict, emotional exhaustion, musculoskeletal pain, and gastrointestinal problems in a sample of business travelers. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 56 (1).
- (2015) The value-belief-norm theory, personal norms and sustainable travel mode choice in urban areas. Journal of Environmental Psychology. vol. 44.
- (2015) Stressors, social support and military performance in a modern war scenario. Journal of Military Studies. vol. 6 (1).
- (2015) Predictors of car use habit strength in an urban Norwegian public. Transportation. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2015) Habitual, safety and security factors related to mode use on two types of travels among urban Norwegians. Safety Science. vol. 76.
- (2015) Environmental norms, transport priorities and resistance to change associated with acceptance of push measures in transport. Transport Policy. vol. 44.
- (2015) The role of attitudes, transport priorities, and car use habit for travel mode use and intentions to use public transportation in an urban Norwegian public. Transport Policy. vol. 42.
- (2014) Crime: The amount and disparity of sentencing - A comparison of corporate and occupational white collar criminals. International Journal of Law, Crime and Justice. vol. 42 (3).
- (2014) Personality, risk cognitions and motivation related to demand of risk mitigation in transport among Norwegians. Safety Science. vol. 73.
- (2014) Transport priorities, risk perception and worry associated with mode use and preferences among Norwegian commuters. Accident Analysis and Prevention. vol. 72.
- (2014) Culture related to road traffic safety: A comparison of eight countries using two conceptualizations of culture. Accident Analysis and Prevention. vol. 62.
- (2014) The role of deliberate planning, car habit and resistance to change in public transportation mode use. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour. vol. 27.
- (2014) Road traffic culture and personality traits related to traffic safety in Turkish and Iranian samples. Safety Science. vol. 66.
- (2013) Road traffic safety beliefs and driver behaviour among personality subtypes of drivers in the Norwegian population. Traffic Injury Prevention.
- (2013) The Role of Media in France and Norway in the genesis of perceived Risk: A comparative study. Securitas Vialis. vol. 16.
- (2013) Transport mode preferences, risk perception and worry in a Norwegian urban population. Accident Analysis and Prevention. vol. 50.
- (2013) Predictors of demand for risk mitigation in transport. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour. vol. 20.