Postal addressDepartment of Psychology Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Crime: The amount and disparity of sentencing – A comparison of corporate and occupational white collar criminals. International Journal of Law, Crime and Justice.
- (2014) Transport priorities, risk perception and worry associated with mode use and preferences among Norwegian commuters. Accident Analysis and Prevention. volum 72.
- (2014) Culture related to road traffic safety: A comparison of eight countries using two conceptualizations of culture. Accident Analysis and Prevention. volum 62.
- (2014) The Role of Deliberate Planning, Car Habit and Resistance to Change in Public Transportation Mode Use. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour.
- (2014) Road traffic culture and personality traits related to traffic safety in Turkish and Iranian samples. Safety Science. volum 66.
- (2013) Road traffic safety beliefs and driver behaviour among personality subtypes of drivers in the Norwegian population. Traffic Injury Prevention.
- (2013) The Role of Media in France and Norway in the genesis of perceived Risk: A comparative study. Securitas Vialis. Springer Group. volum 16.
- (2013) Transport mode preferences, risk perception and worry in a Norwegian urban population. Accident Analysis and Prevention. volum 50.
- (2013) Predictors of demand for risk mitigation in transport. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour. volum 20.
- (2013) Objective and Perceived Risk Estimates of Travel Modes in the Norwegian Public. Human and Ecological Risk Assessment. volum 19 (6).
- (2013) Risk perceptions, fatalism and driver behaviors in Turkey and Iran. Safety Science. volum 59.
- (2013) Attitudinal and motivational aspects of aberrant driving in a West African country. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. volum 50 (5).
- (2012) Changes in Norwegian drivers’ attitudes towards traffic safety and driver behaviour from 2000 to 2008. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour. volum 15 (2).
- (2012) Differences in attitudes towards traffic safety and driving behaviour in the native and immigrant population in Norway. International Journal of Psychology. volum 47.
- (2012) Associations between risk judgments and demand for transport risk mitigation. Journal of Risk Research. volum 15 (9).
- (2012) Cultural and Socio-Demographic Predictors of Car Accident Involvement in Norway, Ghana, Tanzania and Uganda. Safety Science. volum 50 (9).
- (2012) Safety attitudes, behaviour, anxiety and perceived control among professional and non-professional drivers. Journal of Risk Research. volum 15 (8).
- (2012) A comparison of road traffic culture, risk assessment and speeding predictors between Norway and Turkey. Risk Management: An International Journal. volum 14 (3).
- (2012) Risk perception, transportation priorities and travel mode use in the urban Norwegian public. International Journal of Psychology. volum 47.
- (2012) Intrapsychological empowerment and cultural adherence in Norwegian and Palestinian adolescents. International Journal of Psychology. volum 47.