Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Crime: The amount and disparity of sentencing – A comparison of corporate and occupational white collar criminals. International Journal of Law, Crime and Justice. vol. 42 (3).
- (2014) Associations between work family conflict, emotional exhaustion,musculoskeletal pain, and gastrointestinal problems in a sample of business travelers. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 56 (1).
- (2014) Personality, risk cognitions and motivation related to demand of risk mitigation in transport among Norwegians. Safety Science. vol. 73.
- (2014) Transport priorities, risk perception and worry associated with mode use and preferences among Norwegian commuters. Accident Analysis and Prevention. vol. 72.
- (2014) Culture related to road traffic safety: A comparison of eight countries using two conceptualizations of culture. Accident Analysis and Prevention. vol. 62.
- (2014) The role of deliberate planning, car habit and resistance to change in public transportation mode use. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour. vol. 27.
- (2014) Road traffic culture and personality traits related to traffic safety in Turkish and Iranian samples. Safety Science. vol. 66.
- (2013) Road traffic safety beliefs and driver behaviour among personality subtypes of drivers in the Norwegian population. Traffic Injury Prevention.
- (2013) The Role of Media in France and Norway in the genesis of perceived Risk: A comparative study. Securitas Vialis. vol. 16.
- (2013) Transport mode preferences, risk perception and worry in a Norwegian urban population. Accident Analysis and Prevention. vol. 50.
- (2013) Predictors of demand for risk mitigation in transport. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour. vol. 20.
- (2013) Objective and Perceived Risk Estimates of Travel Modes in the Norwegian Public. Human and Ecological Risk Assessment. vol. 19 (6).
- (2013) Risk perceptions, fatalism and driver behaviors in Turkey and Iran. Safety Science. vol. 59.
- (2013) Attitudinal and motivational aspects of aberrant driving in a West African country. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. vol. 50 (5).
- (2012) Changes in Norwegian drivers’ attitudes towards traffic safety and driver behaviour from 2000 to 2008. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour. vol. 15 (2).
- (2012) Differences in attitudes towards traffic safety and driving behaviour in the native and immigrant population in Norway. International Journal of Psychology. vol. 47.
- (2012) Associations between risk judgments and demand for transport risk mitigation. Journal of Risk Research. vol. 15 (9).
- (2012) Cultural and Socio-Demographic Predictors of Car Accident Involvement in Norway, Ghana, Tanzania and Uganda. Safety Science. vol. 50 (9).
- (2012) Safety attitudes, behaviour, anxiety and perceived control among professional and non-professional drivers. Journal of Risk Research. vol. 15 (8).
- (2012) A comparison of road traffic culture, risk assessment and speeding predictors between Norway and Turkey. Risk Management: An International Journal. vol. 14 (3).