Background and activities
Statistician at the Unit of Applied Clinical Research, Faculty of Medicine.
PhD in Statistics, Department of Mathematical Sciences, NTNU (2003)
Graduate Engineer (MSc) in Industrial Mathematics, NTNU (1992)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Long-Term Outcomes after ICU Admission Triage in Octogenarians. Critical Care Medicine. vol. 45 (4).
- (2017) The WE-Study: does botulinum toxin A make walking easier in children with cerebral palsy?: Study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 18:58.
- (2017) Does a parent-administrated early motor intervention influence general movements and movement character at 3 months of age in infants born preterm?. Early Human Development. vol. 112.
- (2017) Early gut mycobiota and mother-offspring transfer 2017 Aug 24;5(1):107. doi: 10.1186/s40168-017-0319-x. Microbiome. vol. 5(1) (107).
- (2017) Stroke in a resource-constrained hospital in Madagascar. BMC Research Notes. vol. 10 (1).
- (2016) Nurse-administered intravitreal injections of anti-VEGF: study protocol for noninferiority randomized controlled trial of safety, cost and patient satisfaction. BMC Ophthalmology. vol. 16 (1).
- (2016) Applying successive linear programming for stochastic short-term hydropower optimization. Electric power systems research. vol. 130.
- (2016) Circulating microRNAs predict future fatal myocardial infarction in healthy individuals - The HUNT study. Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology. vol. 97.
- (2016) Exercise Training Normalizes Timing of Left Ventricular Untwist Rate, but Not Peak Untwist Rate, in Individuals with Type 2 Diabetes and Diastolic Dysfunction: A Pilot Study. Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography. vol. 29 (5).
- (2016) Early skin-to-skin contact or incubatorfor very preterm infants: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 17 (1).
- (2015) Functional screening of toll-like receptors in seven trophoblast cell lines. Pregnancy Hypertension. vol. 5.
- (2015) Toll-like receptor profiling of seven trophoblast cell lines warrants caution for translation to primary trophoblasts. Placenta. vol. 36 (11).
- (2015) Fast food increases postprandial cardiac workload in type 2 diabetes independent of pre-exercise: A pilot study. Nutrition Journal. vol. 14 (79).
- (2010) A Bayesian hierarchical model for quantitative real-time PCR data. Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology. vol. 9 (1).
- (2010) DHA alters expression of target proteins of cancer therapy in chemotherapy resistant SW620 colon cancer cells. Nutrition and Cancer. vol. 62 (5).
- (2009) The Antiproliferative Effect of EPA in HL60 Cells is Mediated by Alterations in Calcium Homeostasis. Lipids. vol. 44 (2).
- (2009) Docosahexaenoic acid activates some SREBP-2 targets independent of cholesterol and ER stress in SW620 colon cancer cells. Lipids. vol. 44 (8).
- (2008) DHA induces ER stress and growth arrest in human colon cancer cells: association with cholesterol and calcium homeostasis. Journal of Lipid Research. vol. 49.
- (2008) The antiproliferative effect of EPA in HL60 cells is mediated by alterations in calcium homeostasis. Lipids.
- (2006) Transcription levels of invasion-related genes in prostate cancer cells are modified by inhibitors of tyrosine kinase. Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica (APMIS). vol. 114.