Background and activities
Empirically investigating strategies to increase deployment of renewable energy technologies, namely in the power sector.
Performing a four year research project titled "Expanding hydropower abroad: Implementing international project development and growth strategies" for the Centre for Sustainable Energy Studies (CenSES). Project period 2011-2015
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Incumbents' diversification and cross-sectorial energy industry dynamics. Research Policy. vol. 46 (6).
- (2015) Firm level motivations and barriers for initiating sustainability transitions in the Norwegian energy system. The IAFOR Academic Review. vol. 1 (9).
- (2014) Investigating the international expansion of high growth power providers in emerging markets: motives, management and entry modes. Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development. vol. 7 (4).
- (2013) Firm level motivations and barriers for initiating sustainability transitions in the Norwegian energy system. ACSEE Conference Proceedings.
- (2012) Financial appraisal of operational offshore wind energy projects. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews. vol. 16 (7).
- (2012) Hydropower Project Ventures: Testing International Waters. Energy Procedia. vol. 20.
Part of book/report
- (2013) Emerging market attractiveness index for hydro IPPs. AFRICA 2013. International Conference and Exhibition on Water Storage and Hydropower Development for Africa.
- (2016) STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT OF POWER PRODUCERS: Implementing international renewable power production growth strategies. 2016. ISBN 978-82-326-1360-1. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (30).
- (2013) Hydropower in Turkey: Factors influencing opportunities and successful operations for Norwegian companies in the Turkish hydropower market. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2013.
- (2013) Utviklingstrekk i den norske energiindustrien. 2013. ISBN 978-82-93198-02-4.