Postal addressDepartment of Chemistry Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Cationic polyene phospholipids as DNA carriers for ocular gene therapy. BioMed Research International.
- (2014) Novel cationic polyene glycol phospholipids as DNA transfer reagents - Lack of a structure-activity relationship due to uncontrolled self-assembling processes. Chemistry and Physics of Lipids. volum 183.
- (2013) Energy and electron transfer of polyenic acids with variable chain lengths. Tetrahedron. volum 69 (1).
- (2013) Synthesis, self-assembling and gene delivery potential of a novel highly unsaturated, conjugated cationic phospholipid. Chemistry and Physics of Lipids. volum 170-171.
- (2012) Impact of Novel Biologically Active Chromophores on Common Bioassays. Molecular Therapy. volum 20.
- (2012) Normal- and reverse-phase paper chromatography of leaf extracts of Dandelions. Journal of Chemical Education. volum 89 (10).
- (2012) Novel carotenoid lipid vectors for ocular gene therapy. Human Gene Therapy. volum 23 (10).
- (2012) Novel cationic carotenoid lipids as delivery vectors of antisense oligonucleotides for exon skipping in duchenne muscular dystrophy. Molecules. volum 17 (2).
- (2012) Synthesis and preliminary investigations of the siRNA delivery potential of novel, single-chain rigid cationic carotenoid lipids. Molecules. volum 17 (3).
- (2012) Thiocarbonyl polyenes : monomers, trimmers and thiopyrans. Tetrahedron Letters. volum 53 (50).
- (2012) Key to xenobiotic carotenoids. Molecules. volum 17 (3).
- (2012) Superlative carotenoids. Acta Biochimica Polonica. volum 59 (1).
- (2012) Electron uptake by classical electron donators: astaxanthin and carotenoid aldehydes. Tetrahedron Letters. volum 53 (34).
- (2012) The longest polyene. Organic Letters. volum 14 (21).
- (2010) Synthesis of a Highly Unsaturated, Stable Hydroxy Peroxide: A Yellow [lrarr2] Blue Color-Changing Carotenoid Oxidation Product with Leuco Dye Properties. European Journal of Organic Chemistry.
- (2010) Facile Electron Uptake by Carotenoids Under Mild, Non-Radiative Conditions: Formation of Carotenoid Anions. European Journal of Organic Chemistry.
- (2010) New Colours for Carotenoids - Synthesis of Pyran Polyenes. European Journal of Organic Chemistry.
- (2009) Hydrophilic Carotenoids: Surface Properties and Aggregation Behavior of the Potassium Salt of the Highly Unsaturated Diacid Norbixin. Helvetica Chimica Acta. volum 92 (9).
- (2009) A Novel Class of Rigid, Cationic Nucleic Acid Transfection Reagents Based on Carotenoid Lipids. Molecular Therapy. volum 17.
- (2009) Hydrophilic carotenoids: facile syntheses of carotenoid oxime hydrochlorides as long-chain, highly unsaturated cationic (bola)amphiphiles. Chemistry and Physics of Lipids. volum 161 (1).