Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Surgical management of lumbar spinal stenosis: a survey among Norwegian spine surgeons. Acta Neurochirurgica. vol. 159 (1).
- (2016) Clinical experience with navigated 3D ultrasound angiography (power Doppler) in microsurgical treatment of brain arteriovenous malformations. Acta Neurochirurgica. vol. 158 (5).
- (2016) Is there an association between radiological severity of lumbar spinal stenosis and disability, pain, or surgical outcome? A multicenter observational study. Spine. vol. 41 (2).
- (2015) Minimally invasive decompression versus open laminectomy for central stenosis of the lumbar spine: pragmatic comparative effectiveness study. BMJ (British Medical Journal). vol. 350.
- (2015) Post-traumatic epidural tension pneumocephalus: a case report. Journal of Medical Case Reports. vol. 9 (151).
- (2015) Inter-and Intraobserver Agreement of Morphological Grading for Central Lumbar Spinal Stenosis on Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Global Spine Journal. vol. 5 (5).
- (2014) Comparative effectiveness of microdecompression and laminectomy for central lumbar spinal stenosis: Study protocol for an observational study. BMJ Open. vol. 4 (3).
- (2013) Confusion with cerebral perfusion pressure in a literature review of current guidelines and survey of clinical practise. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 21 (78).
- (2012) Sekundær demens. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 132 (18).
- (2009) Cutaneous T cell lymphoma and graft-versus-host disease: A comparison of in vivo effects of extracorporeal photochemotherapy on Foxp3+ regulatory T cells. Clinical Immunology. vol. 133 (3).
- (2008) In vitro experiments demonstrate that monocytes and dendritic cells are rendered apoptotic by extracorporeal photochemotherapy, but exhibit unaffected surviving and maturing capacity after 30 Gy gamma irradiation. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. vol. 68 (6).
- (2006) Extracorporeal photochemotherapy in patients with cutaneous T-cell lymphoma: is clinical response predictable?. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. vol. 20.
- (2009) Extracorporeal photochemotherapy in patients with Cutaneous T Cell Lymphoma or Graft-vs-Host Disease. 2009. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (236).
- (2007) Extracorporeal photochemotherapy in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. 2007.
- (2006) Extracorporeal photochemotherapy induces monocyte and dendritic cell apoptosis and affects their ability to differentiate in vitro. 2006.