Department of Production and Quality Engineering
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Wolfgang Heinz Koch
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
- Other machinery sciences
- Mechanical engineering
- Production and maintenance engineering
- Geometric Reverse Engineering
- CAD/NC/CAQ process chain
- Production Engineering Nonlinear Optimisation
- Data-integrated manufaccturing
- Rapid Prototyping & Manufacturing
- Geometric Modelling for CAD/AM/CAQ
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2005) Cutting Value Decision Making for Extended Machining Process Quality. Transactions of the Tambov State Technical University = Vestnik Tambovskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta. volum 11 (1B).
Part of book/report
- (2012) Functionally Grades Material Objects Fabrication with Additive Manufacturing. Proceedings of IWAMA 2012 - The Second International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation.
- (2012) Computer-Aided Design/Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAD/CAM) * Lecture Notes and Exercises - part I. 2012.
- (2011) IndusTrial Engineering Nonlinear Optimisation (ITENO) * Lecture Notes and Exercises. 2011.
- (2005) CAD/CAM Lecture Notes, part I and part II. 2005.
- (2004) CAD/CAM - Part II : CAM. 2004.
- (2003) Lecture notes : STE6164 Computer-aided Manufacturing, part II STE 6164 Datamaskinassistert produksjon. 2003.
- (1997) Creative engineering work via applied nonlinear optimisation : Lecture notes 1994, revised 1997. 1997.
- (1997) NOSYS Nonlinear Optimisation System: en arbeidsveiledning. 1997.
- (1997) Some general recommendations to the written report for diploma projects. 1997.
- (1997) Transport technology product and process innovation management : the NIT contribution to the EC Recite II project TRANSTECH. 1997.
- (1997) Reverse engineering for computer-aided maintenance systems based on profile measurements. 1997. ISBN 82-7823-022-6.
- (1995) Advanced freeform surfaces quality control (AFC) : low-cost solution for reverse engineering : proposal for an EC VALUE technology transfer project to the Directorate-General XIII Luxembourg. 1995.