Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Correlation between microbiota and growth in Mangrove Killifish (Kryptolebias marmoratus) and Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua). Scientific Reports.
- (2016) Effects of light and short-term temperature elevation on the 48-h hatching success of cold-stored Acartia tonsa Dana eggs. Aquaculture International. vol. 24 (1).
- (2016) The Effect of Essential Fatty Acids for the Somatic Growth in Nauplii of Calanus finmarchicus. Frontiers in Marine Science. vol. 3.
- (2015) Manipulation of the fatty acid composition of phosphatidylcholine and phosphatidylethanolamine in rotifers Brachionus Nevada and Brachionus Cayman. Aquaculture Nutrition. vol. 21 (1).
- (2015) Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) larvae can biosynthesis phospholipid de novo from 2-oleoyl-glycerol and glycerol precursors. Fish Physiology & Biochemistry.
- (2015) Effect of enrichment time and dietary DHA and non-highly unsaturated fatty acid composition on the efficiency of DHA enrichment in phospholipid of rotifer (Brachionus Cayman). Aquaculture. vol. 446.
- (2015) Gene regulation of lipid and phospholipid metabolism in Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) larvae. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part B: Biochemistry & Molecular Biology. vol. 190.
- (2015) How can mariculture better help feed humanity?. Frontiers in Marine Science. vol. 2 (26).
- (2014) RAS and microbial maturation as tools for K-selection of microbial communities improve survival in cod larvae. Aquaculture. vol. 432.
- (2014) Time kinetics of fatty acid changes in phospholipids following enrichment and starvation of Artemia franciscana with a main focus on docosahexaenoic acid. Aquaculture Nutrition.
- (2014) Feeding selectivity of Calanus finmarchicus in the Trondheimsfjord. Journal of Sea Research. vol. 85.
- (2014) Inferring time-variable effects of nutrient enrichment on marine ecosystems using inverse modelling and ecological network analysis. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 493.
- (2014) Responses in the microbial food web to increased rates of nutrient supply in a southern Chilean fjord: Possible implications of cage aquaculture. Aquaculture Environment Interactions. vol. 6 (1).
- (2014) DHA content in dietary phospholipids affects DHA content in phospholipids of cod larvae and larval performance. Aquaculture. vol. 428-429.
- (2014) Responses of biological and chemical components in North East Atlantic coastal water to experimental nitrogen and phosphorus addition - A full scale ecosystem study and its relevance for management. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 473-474 (March).
- (2014) Assimilation of inorganic nutrients from salmon (Salmo salar) farming by the macroalgae (Saccharina latissima) in an exposed coastal environment: Implications for integrated multi-trophic aquaculture. Journal of Applied Phycology. vol. 26 (4).
- (2013) Variability of biofouling communities on fish cage nets: A 1-year field study at a Norwegian salmon farm. Aquaculture. vol. 416-417.
- (2013) Modelling the cultivation and bioremediation potential of the kelp Saccharina latissima in close proximity to an exposed salmon farm in Norway. Aquaculture Environment Interactions. vol. 4 (2).
- (2013) Biomass production from the microalga Phaeodactylum tricornutum: Nutrient stress and chemical composition in exponential fed-batch cultures. Biomass & Bioenergy. vol. 58.
- (2013) Seasonal- and depth-dependent growth of cultivated kelp (Saccharina latissima) in close proximity to salmon (Salmo salar) aquaculture in Norway. Aquaculture. vol. 414-415.