Background and activities
Anti-icing or icephobic coatings, superhydrophobicity, Nanomaterials, Nanotechnology, Materials Chemistry and Physics
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Room temperature characteristics of polymer-based low ice adhesion surfaces. Scientific Reports. vol. 7.
- (2017) Multiscale Crack Initiators Promoted Super-Low Ice Adhesion Surfaces. Soft Matter.
- (2016) CuO/Cu based superhydrophobic and self-cleaning surfaces. Scripta Materialia. vol. 118.
- (2015) Selective growth of metallic nanostructures on microstructured copper substrate in solution. CrysteEngComm. vol. 17 (38).
- (2016) Nanotechnology for Anti-icing Application: From Superhydrophobic Surfaces to Super-low Ice Adhesion Surfaces. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2016. ISBN 9788232620388.