How would you like to work in the world’s leading global maritime industry? Design vessels, develop the next generation of advanced marine equipment or become a ship’s captain?
70 % of the world’s surface consists of ocean and 80 % of the volume is deeper than 3000 metres. We are faced with a series of exciting challenges such as immense ocean depths, the regions north of the Arctic Circle with their ice and harsh climate, or demanding offshore operations off the coast of Brazil. Creating the secure and environmentally robust marine operations of the future requires special expertise.
Master's degree programme - 2 years
- Management of Demanding Marine Operations
- Product and Systems Design - 2017 Fall Semester Plan
- Ship Design - 2017 Fall Semester Plan
Bachelor's degree programme - 3 years
- Civil Engineering
- Nautical Studies
- Shipping management
- Product and Systems Design
- Ship Design
- Water and Environmental Engineering