11 August: Matriculation Ceremony
Matriculation Ceremony 2015
When: Tuesday 11 August, 09.00
Where: On the lawn behind the Main Building, Gløshaugen
10–16 August: NTNU Orientation week
New international students are invited to NTNUs Orientation week
18 August: Meet the Faculty
Meet the Faculty
Meet your teachers and the Faculty of Information Technology, Mathematics and Electrical Engineering at our information meeting for new international students.
When: Tuesday 18 August, 09:45
Where: Auditorium EL6, Elektrobygget, Gløshaugen
Living in Trondheim
You can apply to stay for one or two semesters as an exchange student or free mover at NTNU.
Most of our courses are open to all exchange students accepted by NTNU.
Courses taught in English
Courses at master's level are usually taught in English.
Exams are in English, and most textbooks used are English.
Courses are usually given once a year. Either in the autumn or the spring semester.
Our Courses Covers the Fields of:
- Communication Networks and Networked Services
- Computer Science and Informatics - [Course Dependencies]
- Electric Power and Energy and Environmental Engineering
- Engineering Cybernetics
Projects, Specialization, and Master's Thesis
If you wish to complete a master's thesis, project, or a specialization course your application will be considered on an individual basis.
Courses to Avoid
- Courses at PhD level are normally not open to exchange students.
- The courses IT2901 and IT3604 are restricted and not recommended for exchange students.
- The courses IT3402, TT3010, and TDT4290 are not open for exchange students.
Apply to the Office of International Relations
Visit the web pages of the NTNU Office of international relations to learn more about: