Acts and legislation
- Regulations concerning the philosophiae doctor degree (PhD) at NTNU
- Joint degrees and cotutelle agreements (joint supervision) in doctoral degree training
- Quality in PhD education. Common Standard and Handbook, NTNU.
- Regulations for the required duties and employment conditions of PhD candidates at NTNU
- Act on medical and health research
- Working Environment Act
- Civil Service Act
- Public Administration Act (e.g. Chapter II § 6 requirements as to impartiality).
The Ethics-portal is a website for all NTNU employees, and focuses on ethical dilemmas relating to research and personnel issues.
Are you about to collect data about people?
Norwegian Social Science Data Services (NSD) provides information about scheme and notification requirements for research and student projects that deal with personal information. At NTNU's website you can also find detailed information about the scheme for the handling of personal information.
Researchers, supervisors, students and others who need advice and guidance on the handling of personal information, notification and approval of research projects, please feel free to contact NTNU's contact person to NSD, Anne Marie Snekvik