- for international student organisations at NTNU
The Office of International Relations offers yearly financial support to international student organizations at NTNU that arrange activities for international students, and activities aimed at creating interaction between norwegian and international students at NTNU.
Who can apply?
To qualify for support, the organizations have to meet the following criteria:
- The organization and the activities have to be open for all international students at NTNU.
- The organisation has to contribute to interaction between international and Norwegian students.
What should I include in the application?
- A detailed describtion of the organisations activities for the previous year.
- Financial accounts of the preveous year, including bank transcripts that states the financial status of the accounts per 31 Desember of the previous year.