NTNU Staff Week
The application deadline for NTNU's Staff Week 2015 has passed.
This webpage will be updated continuously. If you are participating at our staff week please visit our webpage every now and then before your departure to make sure you receive all the information you need.
The programme will start 09.00 on Monday 18 May and end at 12.30 Friday 22 May. Some of the topics that will be covered are listed under, please see the Programme document for full information.
- International Master programmes
- Internationalization at NTNU
- International student festival in Trondheim (ISFiT) -the spirit of voluntary work
- Importance of the Erasmus Student network (ESN)
- Different visits to faculties
- Academic highlights at NTNU
- Recruitment policy-international-natural sciences-female computer science students
- Welcome programmes for students
- Language summer courses
- Student service
- Branding and marketing
- Campus walk
- City walk and a walk in the outskirts of Trondheim
- The Viking Game
17th of May
We also recommend that you stay in Norway on the 17th of May. This is Norway's national holiday, which is celebrated in great fashion nationwide. If you are planning to stay in Trondheim to enjoy the 17th of May, please inform us.
Some meals are provided by NTNU, but you will also have access to the NTNU cafeteria (approx. 50 NOK per meal). Please check the final programme for more details about which meals are included.
We will not make any block reservation, you will have to make the reservation on your own and it can be wise to do this asap. Here are some budget options:
- Pilgrims Gård (very nice quiet location, close to the campus, recommended. If you book here please make a reference to the International Office at NTNU )
- Trondheim Hostel
- Jarlen Pensjonat
Other practical information
- Weather forecast for Trondheim
- Map of the Gløshauge Campus where most of the programme will take place. The International House, where the registration will be, is found to the left of the Main Building.
- The programme contains of some guided tours by foot. Please bring with you comfortable shoes and a rain coat (and/or umbrella). Please inform us if you have a disability we should be aware of.