Orientation Weekend : 3. - 5. January 2014
For new international students starting spring 2014.
The Orientation days for ALL new international students will take place from 3. to 5. January 2014.
The programme will be available in December. Please check the webpage in the middle of December for more details about registration and programme details.
We strongly encourage all new international students to attend the programme. It is an ideal opportunity for you to get to know NTNU and Trondheim, to make friends and to have a good time.
- Orientation programme (August 2013) New programme will be published in the middle of December
- Arrival Checklist (August 2013)
- Trondheim in your pocket - Trondheim and student life guide
- Course and exam registration (for new International Students) Course and exam registration will be available for new students in the middle of December.
- Academic Calendar Most of the classes will start January 6th.
Tue, 22 Oct 2013 10:51:28 +0200
Office of International Relations
O. S.. Bragstads plass 3
NO-7491 Trondheim, Norway
Telephone: +47 73595700
Fax: +47 73595210
Student contact email: email@example.com
Opening hours: 10 to 14.30 daily. Lunch time from 11.30 to 12.30