Orientation Week Fall 2014
For new international students starting fall 2014 the Orientation Week will take place from 11. to 17. of August.
The Orientation for ALL new international students starting fall 2014 will take place from 11th to 17th of August.
Registration for the Orientation Week will be online in due time.
We strongly encourage all new international students to attend the programme. It is an ideal opportunity for you to get to know NTNU and Trondheim, to make friends and to have a good time.
Useful links and documents ( hard copies of this information will be handed out during Orientation Week):
- Orientation programme (January 2014) The progran for fall 2014 will be online in time before the week starts.
- Arrival checklist (January 2014)
- Trondheim in your pocket - Trondheim and student life guide
- Course and exam registration (for new International Students) Course and exam registration will be available for new students in the middle of December.
- Academic Calendar Most classes will start August 18th.
Tue, 04 Mar 2014 14:30:10 +0100
Office of International Relations
O. S. Bragstads plass 3
NO-7491 Trondheim, Norway
The International House is closed Monday 10th of March due to an internal seminar