Yearly financial support for international student organisations at NTNU
The Office of International Relations offers a yearly financial support to international student organizations at NTNU that arrange activities for international students, and activities aiming at creating interaction between norwegian and international students at NTNU.
To qualify for support, the organizations have to meet the following criteria:
- The organization and the activities have to be open for all international students at NTNU
- The organisation has to contribute to interaction between international and Norwegian students.
The award of support is based upon applications from each organisation.
The application must include:
- A detailed describtion of the organisations activities for the previous year and the planned activities for the coming year.
- Financial accounts of the preveous year, including bank transcripts which states the financial status of the accounts per 31 Desember of the previous year.
- A budget for the planned activities of the coming year.
The application deadline is 1st February each year.
Application form and budget templates will be made available here during week 6, 2013.
The deadline for support in 2013 is therefore extended to 15. february 2013
Applications should be marked "Financial support for international student organisations" and sent by mail to the Office of International Relations.